A Request

Author's PoV

Do you realise what you just said?

Yes... Yes I perfectly do Minnie. See she's a little gir-

I don't want to listen. Enough is enough! I told you to stay away but you just don't listen!

Hmm... But I'm away. She's just going to stay with us for a day!

SHE'S GOING TO STAY WITH US?

Just for a day! For only one day! I mean she shouldn't be if it was totally legal but since I bought her so...She's coming this Sunday evening and will leave by Tuesday!

You bought her? WHAT- WHAT'S HAPPENING? I DON'T GET YOU! THIS SUNDAY!
IT'S OUR ANNIVERSARY JUNGKOOK!

YES OU- What?

I haven't recovered fully yet and here you are informing me of bringing home a prostitute... I'm your wife, your lover, your partner! Do you realise what you're saying?

Yes! That why I-

Well what if I refuse huh? I think I had made it quite clear that me or my children will have nothing to do with them...

Jimin please! You know I can't keep her alone with me, it's against the rule-

YOU WANT TO KEEP HER ALONE WITH YOU? WHAT ARE YOU EVEN SAYING TO ME?
Do I look like a random passer by friend? You're discussing this with me! I'm Jeon Jimin! J-E-O-N! You heard that? My surname is Jeon!
Wth!

God Jimin! Relax! By *alone* I don't mean that kind of alone.

Then what do you mean? You're practically wanting to keep home a prostitute, for 2 days, in a house where there are your children and wife.