Wrists

(Warning! This part contains violence if you can't handle that skip to the bottom and I will summarize what happens)

Rumeenah walked into the Sheriffs station. 

"What can I help you with," Rumeenah sneered "dearie?" venom dripped from her tongue as she talked. 

"The mayor wants to see you." The blonde stated. 

"sheriff. I hope you didn't interrupt me, for this." Rumeenah spoke giving a death stare to the blonde.

The blonde was mal. Even though she didn't remember that. The only ones who knew that was Hane and Rumeenah. 

"hello rumy." Hane walked in the door. 

Rumeenah looked at them with hatred. She gripped her cane tighter. "I warned you." Rumeenah pointed at Hane. 

Hane looked at mal and nodded their head gesturing for them to leave. 

Mal left quickly and quietly. 

"I know you remember." Hane smiled.

"Remember what?" Rumeenah looked at Hane with an emotion mixed with anger and confusion but mainly disbelief. 

Hane walked forward. Looking in Rumeenah's face. They stayed silent for a minute just examining Rumeenah. 

" you really don't know?" Hane whispered.  

Hane swiftly swept Rumeenah's cane from her and slammed Her into the wall. Rumeenah groaned in pain. Hane held her by the Wrists. 

"What is your name?"  Hane hissed at her. 

"screw you" Rumeenah spat in their face. 

Hane smiled for a second then kneed her in the gut. She groaned in pain again. 

"what. Is. Your. Name?" Hane asked again.

"Remington gold." Rumeenah shook her head.

"YOUR REAL ONE!" They yelled. 

"what do you want from me?" Rumeenah looked in Hanes eyes. 

Hane laughed. "Now? Now, I want you to break the curse." 

Rumeenah chuckled to herself. "Are you insane? What curse?" Rumeenah kept laughing even through her pain. 

"you really don't know?" Hane stepped back and Rumeenah fell to the floor. 

Rumeenah looked up. 

"I don't understand. How do you not remember? Nixie is here and you don't have your powers. It should be perfect." Hane hissed. 

Rumeenah groaned. Hane looked down at her. She looked at the cane in their hands and threw it across the room. Their walked out without a word. 

*******************************************************

Hane stood in their study Reading a book. They pulled out a tea bag and put in a few herbs. 

They put tied the bag and put it in a box. Hane closed the book and smiled. 

*******************************************************

Rumeenah sat in her house looking at the Bruises. She put on her coat and it covered the bruises on her wrists. 

She grabbed her cane and stood up. She went in her car and drove to the shop.

*******************************************************

in this chapter Rumeenah goes to the station. Hane meets her there and demands Rumeenah to tell the truth. Rumeenah plays dumb and Hane beats her up. She then goes home. The next day she covers the bruises and goes to work.

I hope you enjoyed! Please comment! You are valid! And I love you!