Talk

Rumeenah and mal appeared in a empty alley.
"More than anything I want you dead. But I want you to suffer first." Rumeenah said walking towards mal. "You know I made a deal that forbids me from hurting you." Rumeenah said cupping mals cheek.
" And you always honor deals? " mal asked raising an eyebrow.
"Always." Rumeenah took her other hand and held it on males throat. "Although it is very hard to right now..."

Rumeenah clenched her hands tighter. "Where is my father?" 
"The dungeons." Mal choke d out. 
" thank you dearie. " Rumeenah smiled and let go of her. 
"They only use you for power you know." Mal held her throat. 
" oh? "
"Everyone thinks you are an ugly girl that is only useful for power."
Rumeenah put her hand over her chest and did a fake offended face. She then stopped and smirked. "Glad to know I'm being thought of." 

She then giggled and disappeared in a cloud of smoke.

*******************************************************

Harry jumped down towards ben. He then started toying with him. "Coochy coochy coo." Harry laughed as he put his hook under bens chin.
"How's it feels to be the king now, eh?" Harry looked at Ben with a blank look on his face. He laughed.
Harry walked around the pole.

"Give it a rest, Harry. Give it a rest." Uma said walking towards ben. Harry walked away.
" We don't want to damage the goods. " Uma said sitting down.
"You said I can hook him." Harry said.
" I said at noon. " Uma fought back.
Harry went up to ben. "Twenty more minutes."
" that says 11:30. "

Suddenly a cloud of smoke appeared along with a famous giggle. Rumeenah sat above them on the railing. Harry came walking up.
"I get that you don't deserve this." Ben said and Uma laughed.
" This. This island is a prison thanks to your father. And don't pretend to look out for me because no one's looking out for me. It's just me. " Uma said
So, this isn't your mom's plan? " Ben asked.
Uma scoffed.
"Isn't that her necklace?" Ben asked.
" my mom doesn't care about me either. Well, not unless she needs someone for the night shift. " Uma said.
"Owch"
"I don't need your pity."
" No, you certainly dont. You're very resourceful. I don't see you tied up. "
Uma chuckled.

"Alright so let's trash talk mal."
" id rather talk about you. "
"Mmm, funny and a gentleman. I really hope I don't have to feed you to the fishes."
" oh you dont. Set me free and we'll go back together. "
"Oh so now I get an invite. Gee I wonder why."
When you brought mal, Evie, Carlos, jay, and Rumeenah to auradon. That's as mad as I've ever been in my life. And trust me, I've been plenty mad. "
"I never thought of it like that before, that I could've hurt the people I didn't pick. The plan was to start with four kids and bring more people over. I guess I was busy being king. That sounds lame. I'm so sorry. You're a leader, Uma. So am i. Come to auradon and be part of the solution."
"Me? Part of your solution? Nah. I don't need you. I'm gonna get there on my own."
"Harry" uma yelled.
"Lets see what this puppy can do." Uma said holding her necklace.

*******************************************************

"Hey guys there here!" Gil yelled down.
Harry pushed ben . "Welcome!" Harry said then moved to the side.
A cloud of smoke moved next to him. And a giggle.
Rumeenah stood there with her dagger in her hand.
Harry bent down and kissed her forehead.

"Finally!" Uma laughed .
(After song because ahhhh)
As they sing Rumeenah sat on a barrel watching the song playing with her dagger.

After they finished Rumeenah raised and eyebrow.
"You know the songs aren't really necessary."
Mal handed over the wand.
"Mmm to easy. Why don't you give it a rest drive. We want to see it work." Uma said.

" you always were quite the drama queen. " mal said.
"Oh, and nothing to gig, or else Ben is fish bait." Ima said.
"Okay" mal said turning to a dog.
"Although it seems absurd, turn your bark into a word." Mal said waving the wand.
Rumeenah smiled and whispered under her breath. "So that's how you wanna play?"

'Fake' 

" talk dog. " mal said.
"Does this vest make me look fat?" Dude asked.
The pirates laughed.
"Does anyone have any bacon? Cookies?" Dude asked.
" give me the wand! " Uma yelled.
"Give me ben!" Mal yelled.
" Harry bring him over. " Uma said.
Rumeenah got up and walked towards ben with a vile in her hands. She picked a few hairs from Ben's head. She the walked over to mal. She looked at her in the eye and whispered so only mal could hear. And took a few hairs. She walked to uma.

" cut him loose harry. " Uma said.
Harry sighed. "I never get to have any fun."
Uma took the wand and Ben was set free.
Uma raised the wand to the sky.
"By the power of the sea, tear it down and set us free!" Ima yelled.

The wand did nothing.
" No! " Uma yelled and broke it.
"You do not get to win every time!"
The vks grabbed swords and shot smoke bombs. Everyone started fighting.

Rumeenah looked around smiling. She held out her dagger.

"Hello jay." Harry said.
" Well well well. "
They started to sword fight.
Harry got Jay trapped but Jay pushed back. Harry got stuck. And Jay punched him and kicked him onto the ground.
Jay held the hook with his sword and put it in the water.
Harry dived in after it.
"Rumeenah!" He said when he saw her passed by. Rumeenah rolled her eyes. Uma and Rumeenah helped him out.

" Mals mine! " Uma said chasing after them. Harry got out his sword and went after them. Rumeenah groaned in annoyance then followed.
Harry got the pole next to ben.
"Hiya!" He said.
Ben climbed the ladder while fighting. But he got knocked off by harry.

Harry got his arm stuck. Ben tapped Harry's chin. "Coochy couch coo.
Harry hit him back.
Rumeenah sat on the edge watching.
They used a smoke bomb and left. Mal kicked of the ramp so they couldn't follow.
" what's my name. " she hit harry.
"Say it now." She sung.
Rumeenah walked up to uma.
"I believe that ends our deal." Rumeenah smiled. In a cloud of smoke she was gone.