Ending part 2

Rumeenah went home with Nixie and they immediately collapsed on the bed.

Rumeenah took a deep breath. She stroked Nixie's hair. She waited until Nixie fell asleep to get up. She kissed her forehead. She began to brew a potion. 

*******************************************************

Everyone went in the woods where the portal would open. A herd of preppy spoiled brats.

Mal and her group lead them in the front. Once they had reached the agreed spot mal looked around for Rumeenah. 

She looked to see Nixie sitting by a tree alone. 

"where is Rumeenah?" Mal asked Nixie. Nixie smiled and pointed up. Rumeenah was sitting in a tree reading a spell book. 

Rumeenah stood up on the branch and jumped down without taking her eyes off the book. 

"is this everyone?" Nixie asked mal. "Yeah." 

"Ready when you are." Rumeenah closed her book, throwing it to the side.

Mal handed Rumeenah the brew. Rumeenah held her dagger in her other hand. Rumeenah set her dagger in the middle of a circle made from mushrooms. She pour the potion on the mushrooms. Slowly but surely black magic began to make a portal. 

Once the portal was completed Rumeenah summoned her dagger into her hand. "Jump in!" Rumeenah yelled. 

Carlos and jay began helping people jump in. Almost everyone was in. "We only have 10 minutes left!" Rumeenah yelled trying to be heard over the raging storm. 

The last few people jumped in and a crash was heard from behind them. 

"Well isn't this pretty." Rumeenah quickly turned around from hearing a dreadful voice behind her. "Get in" Rumeenah said. No one moved. "Everyone! Get in!" She yelled louder. 

Mal's eyes glowed brightly and she moved into a fighting stance. 

*I said, GET IN" Rumeenah shouted shooting a wave of magic to them blowing them into the portal. 

"Rumeenah!" Mal tried to yell but before she finish she was sucked in. 

Now only Rumeenah, Nixie and Hane stood. "Rumeenah I need you." Hane's crooked smile was all Rumeenah could see. 

"I hope you know how much I hate you." Rumeenah held her dagger ready to fight. 

Hane lifted their hand up and a fireball appeared with a purple storm clouding behind. 

Rumeenah extended her hand and closed her eyes. 'Breathe Rumeenah' she heard her gathers voice ringing in her head. She took a deep breath. 

Rumeenah waved her hand  slowly and the purple clouds behind Hane began to circle around Hane. 

Their skin started to boil and peel surrounded by the curse. They screamed in agonizing pain, and screamed for help from Rumeenah. 

"I can't deal with you right now." Rumeenah looked to Nixie. Tears begun building up in her eyes. "I have to say goodbye." 

Rumeenah walked to Nixie silently. "We gotta go." Nixie said grabbing Rumeenah's hand and trying to walk through the portal. But before she could Rumeenah stopped her with a hug. 

"I'm sorry." Rumeenah hugged her tightly. "I lied again." Tears ran down her cheeks. 

"what do you mean? What is going on?" Nixie's breath shook. 

Rumeenah sniffled. "I cant go." 

"What?"

"I can jump though with you but we won't arrive at the same place....ill be sent somewhere else."

"What? Where?"

"I dont know. But not there." 

"Why?" 

"my blood was the only thing magical enough to bring them there. Its my blood meaning it won't bring me the same place. Ill be in a new world."

Nixie began to cry.

"But I can make you forget me." Rumeenah handed her a small bottle filled with a blue clear liquid. "When you go through if you ever feel so much heartbreak, this will let you forget me." 

"I don't wanna forget you." 

"But you might need to." 

Rumeenah leaned in and kissed Nixie passionately as tears fell down both their faces. their lips separated. 

"Try not to lie anymore." Nixie smiled. 

Rumeenah held Nixie's cheek. "Ill try." 

Rumeenah grabbed Nixie's hand they were to the edge of the portal. 

"I love you." Rumeenah said and they both jumped in. 

The Portal felt like a heavy storm. The only comfort she had was Nixie and after a second or two that was gone. Her skin began to crawl. Her old skin returning. She could see the other side of the portal. The unknown land. 

Thank you for reading my story! This is the final chapter. But if you want I can make another book. Either give me an idea for the new land Rumeenah is in or give me a new story all together! Remember! I love you all! You are valid! 

Thank you for reading!

update-There is a second book out if you are interested!