Curse

Rumeenah smiled when she was frozen. A long time had past sense she made a deal with that girl. Mal froze her after she signed a deal in a special kind of ink. "You don't want to do this dearie~~~all magic comes with a price." Rumeenah said laughing. 

The type of frozen she was, wasn't from cold but more like a paralysis.

Mal hugged ben. Fairygodmother stood next to them. 

"You should be ashamed Rumeenah! You tricked that poor girl and look where you are now!" Fairy god mother puffed in anger.

Rumeenah smiled as much as she could. "I'm exactly where I want to be." Rumeenah said happily. the paralysis spread even more and she couldn't talk. Her face was stuck in a smile. 

Guards locked the cage door. Mal sighed and walked over to the girl. They both smiled and talked. 

*******************************************************

When the paralysis wore off Rumeenah was in her cell. She narrowed her eyes and looked around in the dark prison. 

She looked at the cracked prison Walls. On the bar was a spell preventing her from using all magic. She looked at the mal, ben, fairy godmother, and the guards leaving her. 

She ran to the bars grabbed them and yelled. "YOU CANT KEEP ME IN HERE!" Rumeenah yelled pointing at mal. 

Mal looked back then walked away. Rumeenah looked at her and then yelled. She punched the wall. Her eyes where wide open. 

As everyone left she sunk to the floor. she waved her hand over the one she she punched the wall with. It did nothing. She did it again quicker this time. 

Nothing. She took part of her sleeve and wrapped her Bloody hand in the cloth. Her hand was Shaking and she looked at the guards.

She continued to hold the bars. She held the bars tighter and let out a deep breath filled with loathing. She started to have a light laugh. The laugh soon grew into maniacal laughter. 

*******************************************************

Several months passed. 

Hane smiled as their couldren bubbled. The couldren was a light blue with lightning coming out. Hane crushed a heart in it and it started to change to black. 

They looked at it in anger. They flipped over the couldren with their foot. 

They groan. Hane swept their cloak and magic washed over her. 

*******************************************************

Rumeenah sat on the cold hard dungeon floor. She looked at the moving rats on the floor. 

Rumeenah widened her eyes. She reached out a grabbed a rat. "You can show yourself dearie~" Rumeenah said in a cocky tone yet not smiling. 

Hane turned back into their human form. Rumeenah's hand was around their neck. 

Hane had an unamused look.on their face. "I need your help." 

Rumeenah narrowed her eyes. "Why the hell should I help you?" Rumeenah said with hatered in her voice leaning in closer to Hane and squeezing their throat tighter.

Hane gasped for breath "because-I- C-can help -you." hane said between breaths. 

Rumeenah squeezed tighter then let go. Hane held their throat and coughed. 

Hane  caught their breath and started to speak. "Help me with the curse and I will help you out." Hane said.

"No." Rumeenah looked in their eyes.

"No? You don't want out? What do you want then?"

"In this new life I want to live a good life. I want to be the most successful." 

"Fine it will be done." Hane rolled their eyes. 

Rumeenah smiled. 

*******************************************************

Hane had tears in their eyes as they crushed a red glowing heart into the couldren. A blue and black curse started to rise from it. It flooded their house and spread out the forest. 

It hovered in the sky and spread quickly around the world. 

Mal, Eve, ben, jay and Carlos all hugged each other when it washed over. Guards where sent the watch Rumeenah. She was just holding the bars and doing her famous laugh. 

The curse laid over everyone for a few minutes then started to fade. When it lifted not a single person could be seen.