flashback

(69 votes?!??!? ...nice)
The lights dimmed in the dining hall. Mal, evie, carlos, and Jay sat at a table. Rumeenah sat by herself. Some other kids walked over to Rumeenah in her hood. Soon people can out and handed them menus.

Mal and the other skeptically took it while Rumeenah took it holding her dagger tightly in her other hand. It was Monday auradon had belle notte pasta night. White tablecloths where on the table.
The other kids started to talked to the waiter saying what they want.
Carlos and Jay both ordered pizzas. Evie ordered garlic toast. Mal ordered pasta. Rumeenah looked around. She handed her menu back.
"Manicotti." Rumeenah said.
The waiters all bowed then walked back.
Auradon kids started to talk.
"They shouldn't even be here."
"They belong on the isle."
One boy and two girls said.
The waiters came back and handed the children their food.
The auradon kids used manners and class. Evie did as well but jay , carlos, and mal didn't care.
Rumeenah used manners as well.
Soon they all finished.
Then fairy God mother came out.
"Although usually we have the ice cream sundae bar on friday, since we have new comers we are celebrating."
Everyone wooped and cheered.
But a few voices stood out to Rumeenah.
"At least the villains are good for something." A boy said.
" I find that word rather intriguing." Rumeenah spoke lowering her hood. The people around her froze.
"Only question is what makes us villains?" Rumeenah asked them walked out.

My gosh! I did not expect this story to blow up! I'm sorry this is so short! But I wanted to give you guys more of why Rumeenah hates auradon! More to come! I thank and love all of you!