Wanted

'I shouldn't have come' Rumeenah thought in her head. She stood next to Nixie. Rumeenah remained stiff and silent standing outside the dinner. 

Nixie looked at her. "Hey." 

Rumeenah looked over at her, eyes wide open.

"Its gonna be okay." Nixie smiled. Rumeenah tried too smile but failed. 

'I got this. I got this.'

The door opened. 

'This was a mistake.  I do not have this. I do not have this. No. No. No. No.'

Carlos had opened the door. his eyes expanded. "oh um." 

Nixie and Rumeenah walked in. "Yep. Just come on in." He said looking at the ground. 

A large group of people where talking loudly until they saw Rumeenah. Then it went silent. 

Rumeenah stood scanning the room. Every single person in the room she had hurt in some way. Mal walked up to them. 

"Hi Nixie." She smiled. "Hi Rumeenah."

"hey mal." Nixie said cheerfully. Rumeenah stood silent.

 'You're scared aren't you?' 'quiet.' 

"okay.' Mal said. 

Evie walked over smiling. "hey guys. How are you?" 

Rumeenah clenched her fists. 

"we're good." Nixie smiled sweetly. 

"well you both look great." Mal said. 

'Slice her throat' 'Grab her heart' the thoughts repeated in her head. 

"thank you." 

"Shut up." Rumeenah mumbled. 

"what?" Evie asked. Rumeenah perked her head up, "What?" She asked. 

"I'm so glad you guys came." Ben said walking up to them. "your the reason the curse is broken." He beamed.

Rumeenah narrowed her eyes. Ben took a step back. 

'I can't do this. I can't do this.' It repeated in her head. A million things raced in her head. 

Rumeenah remain silent. Nixie elbowed her. Rumeenah looked at her and then closed her eyes. 

"pleasure to see you again." Rumeenah said with no facial expression.

"what's she doing here?" Some one said. Rumeenah looked to see who spoke. 

"Audrey. What are you-"Ben started but got interrupted. " she is evil! She's just trying to manipulate you guys! Are you just that stupid?" She yelled. 

"You have a lot to talk about considering your tainted heart." Jay said.

"You guys are unbelievable. She is a villain." Chad said behind Aubrey. 

Rumeenah snapped her eyes open. She laughed quietly to herself. They continued. 

"if you think she isn't going to betray you your even dumber than she is." 

*******************************************************

Rumeenah's laughter grew louder. They stopped talking. "Oooh. " she laughed. "And to think I tried to be good."

"Rumeenah?" Nixie held Rumeenah's arm. 

"I really did try." Rumeenah brushed her hair back with her hand. "I wanted to be good, but it really isn't worth it." She smiled. "And I don't need to prove anything to you." Rumeenah said turning to Nixie she waved her hand and her natural skin was shown. 

"you where right dearies! I can't be anything but evil." Rumeenah smiled 

*******************************************************

Rumeenah snapped out of her day dream.  "you really are sad." Rumeenah said closing her eyes. "You don't respect yourself or others enough to know." Rumeenah said. 

"to know what?" Audrey asked Rolling her eyes. 

"To know know your not need, nor wanted." 

Audrey didn't say anything. She just crossed her arms and walked away with chad. 

"Where were we?" Nixie smiled. 

"Please sit." Ben said gesturing to a chair. "So what's your plan?" Rumeenah asked not moving a muscle. 

"What?" Ben asked.

"What is your plan. To get back to your home?" Rumeenah grinded her teeth. 

"we are gonna make a portal." Mal said stepping in front of Ben. 

"and how do you plan on doing that?" Rumeenah queried. 

"With your help." Nixie grabbed her hand. 

"what?" Rumeenah narrowed her brows. 

"your the only one who knows how to do it." Evie said.

Rumeenah shook her head. "Do you have any idea how long it took to make the proper requirements?" Rumeenah tilted her head. 

"It took that long to make it because you had made the recipe, you know it now. It will be challenging but we can do it." Carlos said.

Rumeenah scoffed. "ok, and what happens when the same thing happens and we almost get killed?" 

"we make it better. Together." Mal said.

"and why should I do this on the first place?" Rumeenah crossed her arms. 

"For me." Nixie smiled.

Rumeenah sighed. She looked around at the hopeful people. "But- ...if we....we can't just...." Rumeenah stuttered at a loss for words. 

Rumeenah shook her head and took a deep breath. "We are going to need a lot of things." 

They cheered and gathered around her. "Nope. Nope. Nope." Rumeenah repeated trying to get away from them. 

"Not ready for that." Rumeenah stated backing away.

:p