Patterns

Nixie smiled and pulled Rumeenah into a store. 

Rumeenah grunted a the sudden movement. The store was covered In different types of foods and sweets. Nixie went to a section that held different types of cupcakes. 

"What is your favorite flavor?" Nixie asked smiling and pointing at the cupcakes. 

"I never had any." Rumeenah responded. 

"I think you will like apple and cinnamon!" Nixie said. 

"I don't trust apples." Rumeenah looked at the different cupcakes. 

"How about lemon cream?" Nixie held the dessert up. 

"Sure. Dearie." Rumeenah said looking at it. Rumeenah took the package from her. Nixie and Rumeenah walked to the register. 

"That will be 15.99" the women behind the counter said. Rumeenah paid the lady and they walked out.

"What next?" Rumeenah asked Nixie. 

"Wanna get some outfits?" Nixie asked walking backwards. 

"Whatever you want." Rumeenah said. 

"I know the perfect one!" Nixie smiled 

They started walking to a shop. They reached what they where looking And walked in. The bell on the Door rang. A girl with blue long hair was behind the counter. working on a dress with her back to the door. 

"I Will be with you in a moment!" She yelled. 

"Take your time! Where just gonna look around." Nixie said and she went to a wall of jackets. 

She pulled out a black and red jacket. 

"How would this look on me?" Nixie asked holding it up. 

"Anything you wear would look great on you." Rumeenah said. Nixie smiled. 

Nixie put the jacket in her basket and continued to look around. She saw one dress with a pattern. It was white and yellow. "that cute but not my style." Nixie said. 

Rumeenah looked around. She saw nothing she would like or would wear. She saw one beautiful red dress. It had black silk wrapped around the torso fading into the red hooped skirt dress with a bright red. It had red roses faded into it and a black flower on the side. 

It was beautiful but it wasn't Rumeenah's style. Rumeenah walked up to Nixie with her basket full of clothes. Rumeenah laughed. Nixie awkwardly smiled. They walked up the the counter. 

THe blue haired girl turned around to help them. 

"My name is evie. How can I help you?" She smiled. 

Nixie put everything she wanted on the counter. Evil marked up everything. She looked at Rumeenah.

"You look firmiliar. Have we met?" Evie asked. 

"I don't think so, maybe?" Rumeenah responded pulling out her wallet. 

"That will be 3822.72" evie smiled.Rumeenah handed her the money. 

Evie was handing her something but Rumeenah only had one useable hand and it was being used. 

"Oh I'm sorry." Eve apologized. 

"You are fine." Rumeenah said. Nixie smiled and grabbed it. 

"Have a good day!" Evie said as they walked out the door. They walked to a table and started eating their cupcakes. 

"How are you holding up?" Nixie asked.

"I'm fine." Rumeenah smiled. 

"We need to do this more often." Nixie smiled. 

Rumeenah laughed. A girl stumbled into their table.

"Oh I'm sorry!" The girl said as she turned around.

"RUMEENAH?" She yelled.

"Do I know you?" Rumeenah asked annoyed. 

"Oh I thought you were someone else I'm sorry. My name is mal." She said. 

"A pleasure." Rumeenah said sarcastically. 

"My name is Nixie nice to meet you!" She said. 

"Nice to meet you!" Mal said walking off. 

Rumeenah scoffed and Nixie giggled. Soon they headed back to the castle. 

Nixie put everything she got away in her closet and she hummed. Rumeenah layed on her bed with her eyes closed but still awake Listening to her. 

Nixie hummed a sweet song and then started singing. Her voice was beautiful. 

"Sunflowers rot when daisys bloom, the sun burns and heals." She sung and Rumeenah smiled. Soon Rumeenah fell asleep on Nixie's bed.