𝗧𝘂𝗿𝗻𝘀 𝗼𝘂𝘁, 𝗘𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗵 𝗶𝘀 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗱

𝚃𝚆: 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑

Techno POV

"Sir, there's another campsite."

I looked up at the soldier's voice and road towards it.

I see the new found campsite.

I hopped of my horse and walked towards the small campfire.

The embers were still glowing.

"Sir, there's still a horse tied up here." Said a soldier's voice.

I looked up and see a small Caramel horse tied to a tree.

I stood up and hold my sword handle.

"There still here." I stated.

Me and all of the soldiers started look around us, for any sign of the two boys.

All the sudden I here a scream from someone behind me.

I whipped my head around and see one of the soldiers had an arrow in lower adamant.

Then more yells of terror behind me and I pull out my sword to see soldiers horses going crazy.

Then I see more arrows swish through the air.

I look to where the arrows are coming from and see the orange hair boy jumping out of the trees landing on one of the soldiers horses shooting an arrow at him.

Before I can do anything another person jumps down this time right in-front of me.

I see their sword swing at me and I quickly pull out my sword and counter it.

I look at the face of the attackers.

I recognize y/n s/c face.

His e/c eyes filled with so much anger and pain.

Under those eyes I can sense the Fear in him.

With the other hand he swings a second blade at me and I grab my shield from my back stopping the blade.

His grip on his blade is weak and sloppy so I pushed my sword forward, causing him to lose his balance a little bit.

Our blades suppurated and he catches himself before he falls, then swings his left blade at me.

I stop his swing with my shield and pushed him back.

He almost lost his balance again which I took note of. It was likely because of his leg.

He catches himself again and runs back at me swinging his right blade at me, which I counter with my blade again.

He quickly swings his other blade at me, so I rotate my sword just enough to stop it but still keeping it touching the first one.

As we held our blades together I swept at his weak leg, which made him fall easily.

He made a sharp Yelp of pain as he hit the ground.