𝗠𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴

Y/n POV

"KASUMI?!" I yelled

I stood up and look around frantically for the orange haired boy.

"He couldn't have gone fair, he's blind for goodness sakes." Technoblade mentioned.

Me and te walked around the areas for any sight of kasumi.

But the more I looked to more scared I got.

"Techno where is he!?" My voice hitched.

"I don't know but I'm sure he's around." He reassured me.

"But where?! How can he just disappear?" I was getting more stressed by the second.

"Cmon lets head back and we'll search for him on the horse, ok?" Technoblade suggested.

"Yeah, your right." I sighed.

...

Me and Technoblade were on the horse still looking for kasumi with no sign of him.

Techno had aloud me to keep my axes until we found kasumi.

We road around the area where we had stop and still the orange headed boy was no where to be found.

I was beginning to panic. How could he just disappear? It doesn't make since.

The boy was blind for crying out loud and somehow we can't find him? It's worrying.

We kept looking and looking but nothing he just vanished.

It was beginning to it dark as the sun started to set and the moon rise.

"Technoblade?" I muttered.

He sighed. "Yes?"

"What are we going to do?"

"I- I'm not sure."

"I can't live without him Technoblade. He's like a brother to me." I started to tear up again.

"I know. He wouldn't just leave you like that, something is wrong."

"Wrong? Are you saying he's dead?" My head began racing with possibilities.

"No- that's not what I was-"

I interrupted "MAYBE HE RAN AWAY AND WOLVES ATE HIM OR- OR HE WAS KIDNAPPED OR MAYBE-" Technoblade turned around and placed his hands on my shoulder and I flinched.

"Y/n! He's not dead. I know he is missing and we can't find him anywhere but I know he's not dead." Technoblade's eyes pierced mine.

"How- how can you know that. How can you be sure?!" I started to shake.

"I can't be sure but I KNOW he's not dead, ok?" Said the pink prince.

"Ok, Ok I believe you." I grab his wrist and took it off my shoulder.

"Sorry." Technoblade muttered and looked back forwards.