𝗕𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿𝘆

Tw: swears

Y/n POV

My breathing was slow and uneven as Technoblade stared daggers at my soul. I look at the tip of his blade, which was in fact a large dagger pointing at my face.

"What. Is. WRONG WITH YOU TWO! I AM GENEROUS ENOUGH TOO LET YOU GUYS TAKE YOUR BOUNDS OFF AND YOU TRY TO KILL EACH OTHER?" Technoblade yelled at us.

"Generous?" I stared back into his eyes. "WHAT DO YOU FIND GENEROUS ABOUT TAKING US HOSTAGE AND BRINGING US TO YOUR FATHER TO USE US FOR WHATEVER!" I barked back at him.

He lifted his sword to my chin, causing me to sit up against the tree. "What would YOU know about generosity? You killed and burned hundreds of villages and you think me bringing you back Erihurst is for no reason? You're dangerous y/n." I felt tears welding up in my eyes.

"YEAH I AM DANGEROUS AND I COULD KILL YOU IF GIVEN THE CHANCE!" I screamed at Technoblade.

"Kill me? You really think so y/n?! You could kill me? You know what?" He stepped back off of kasumi and pointed his sword at his chest touching it slightly so that the blind boy could tell. "Kill me then. Oh wait, but you're weaponless. Let me help with that." Technoblade turned around to the horse and pulled out an object wrapped in clothe.

He turned back around as kasumi started to get up and stepped on his tail causing him to yelped. He the leaned down and grabbed the rope in his pocket tying his hands up. He then threw the clothe wrapped object at my feet. "Open it." Technoblade ordered.

I looked down at the object and reached down to grab it. Slowly unwrapping it has the four familiar axes were reviled. I couldn't believe my eyes and tears flow down my face.

I looked back up at Technoblade "you-you had them the tim- the whole time?" I voice hitched has I spoke.

He didn't respond just stared back at me. He seemed disappointed and regretful.

I felt a wave of rage and pain wash over me as I stood up and quickly threw one of the axes at Technoblade. Before the axe hit him he ducked and the axe stuck in the tree behind him. "YOU WANT A FUCKING FIGHT?" I cursed at the pink prince.

Technoblade ran towards the horse and I threw another axe at him. He grabbed his shield off the horse just in time for the axe to instead hit his shield. I faced him with my last two axes in my hands.

He walked towards me slowly with his shield up and his sword by his side. I watched his movement has he watched mine. Once he got close enough I leap forward swinging my axe at his shoulder but he countered it with his sword. I took the opportunity to push down with my axe against his sword and swung my other axe on the top of his shield, jumping on top of his shield. He look shocked as I stood over him.

I yanked my axe out of his shield and swung both axes in my hand at his head. He quickly stop the two axes then pushed his shield outwards knocking me off my balance. I fell on my back as his blade aimed swung down at my head. I rolled over and the blade barely missed my head. I then placed my axes on the ground using them has a pivot point to sweep at Technoblades legs.

He fell over on his back and i leaped on top of him with both of my axes aimed at his head. He was quick enough to stop my axes again. We stared at each other's angry eyes. I then felt his knees pressed against my hips I look to my sides in confusion. Then suddenly he swung his entire body upwards causing me to be pushed back down with my legs tangled underneath his.

Our weapons were still touching and he started pressing down on my axes which caught me of guard, causing his blade to get dangerously close to my face. I started to push back with my axes but I was already so tired from all the fight I have been all day.

I looked at his sharp blade by my head and started to slow my breathing. So my arms felt unbearably tired as all his weight was pressed on to my fore arms. Suddenly in a last moment of strength I took one of my axes off his blade, getting his blade even closer to my head, and quickly swung my axe to the other side of his blade, pinching his sword between my two axe. I squeezed my eyes shut and yanked his sword forwards over my head, hoping that it sticked in the ground.

I breathed slowly, recollecting myself. I then felt a warm breath on my face and I fluttered my eyes opened. Above me was Technoblades face which was closer then it ever had been before. His hair fell around my face like a pink wall. Our weapons where still pinned together with his arms hovering over mine.

We both were breathing heavily. His mauve eyes stared back at my e/c ones. I began to panicking, I was so unsure and I felt so scared, I didn't know what to do. My heart was racing and I felt terrified.

Technoblade on the other hand, seemed confused and annoyed until he realized what the situation had turned into. His began to grow red and he lifted his sword of my axes. He slowly maneuver off of me and before he could stand up I rolled away from underneath and sat on the ground still facing him. I pointed my axes at him out of breath and vulnerable.

As he also stood up he kept his eye on my weapons with his sword and shield by his sides rather then in a battle position. I couldn't look him in the eyes anymore and I felt exhausted. I dropped my axes beside me and shut my eyes, leaning backwards.

I sat there for a moment before I heard Technoblade walk towards me. I then felt Technoblade sit beside me also out of breath. I opened my eyes and looked over at Technoblade who had his eyes shut.

We both sat there in silence until I remembered. "Where's kasumi?" I looked around for the orange haired boy.

Technoblade stared around the forests with me. "Wasn't he right over there?" Technoblade pointed at the place where kasumi once laid.

"Kasumi?!"

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚎𝚜𝚢