𝗖𝗮𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗼𝗻

Y/n POV

As soon as I awoken kasumi, Technoblade prepared the horse and we road off towards the forest.

He had our hands retied and we were sitting in the same order from the day before.

I partially dreaded the fact of how helpless I've become ever since Technoblade had caught me and kasumi.

But any motivation to fight or resist our capture had all been drained.

I felt like being so close to freedom had been a taunt for the universe satisfaction.

Every time I get my hopes up, it's pulled away from me.

And now I definitely wasn't sure about escape.

If I were to I'd had to consult with kasumi and the new sudden blindness.

And I'd have to do it before we get to close to Erihurst.

But even if we'd escape, where would we go? The gates won't open up until the next full moon.

By time the gates open up again, me and kasumi would have been captured and executed again.

We had no where to go and little to hide.

I looked down at my tied up wrist and clutched my fist.

I then looked up at the back of Technoblade's head.

I started to subconsciously note features he had.

His hair was long and silky, with small braids tucked behind his pointed ears.

My gazed floated to his hip where the sword he had used to fight me with laid beside his leg, wrapped in fancy fabric.

He was holding the reins of the horse around kasumi, being sure to avoid touching him with the reins.

I thought back to when we had our sword fight from yesterday.

His positioning with his blade was very sharp and quick.

Even with the two blades I had I stood no chance against him.

He'd clearly had personal training in sword fighting, while I had next to none.

I maybe had an slight chance if I had my axes.

I may have not had personal training with them but, at least I've have been using them for a couple of years.

I leaned backwards slightly and turned my head to face the distance outline of Erihurst.

"What are you going to do to us once we reach Erihurst." I questioned.

Techno titled his head slightly towards me.

"I'm not sure, it's up to my father now, but I don't think he wants to kill you anymore." He replied.

"What? He changed his mind about us suddenly?" He scoffed.