𝗔 𝗰𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲

Alabaster: 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚢𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚔𝚊𝚜𝚞𝚖𝚒.

Techno's POV:

Me and y/n had continued looking for kasumi on horse. It hurts me how much y/n carried for kasumi, how much pain he was in.

I tried focusing on looking for kasumi but, that damn hug I gave him. Why I did it? I feel like I know why but I don't know why. It's a confusing feeling but I know that y/n needed it badly. Even though he did elbowed me off I could tell he was glad I did hug him.

I soft grin curled against my lips the more I thought about the interaction.

"What are you smiling about?" Y/n pointed out.

My smile moved back into my resting face and I turned back to face y/n. "Nothing, what are you talking about?" I denied y/n.

"I definitely saw you smiling- whatever..."
Y/n looked away. I looked back forwards "hey if I could climb those large trees over there maybe we can get a better view of the forest." Y/n pointed at a few tall trees.

"Yeah but, what are looking for?" I questioned.

"Revenge." Y/n answered and I gave him a side eye concerned look. "Or kasumi would do to." Y/n hopped off the horse and walked towards the large trees.

I road the horse closer to the trees and got off, standing besides y/n.

"It's pretty big, I should get a decent view."
Y/n said looking up the tree.

I shrugged. "If you say so."

He began climbing the tree and reached the top surprisingly quickly.

He balanced hisself on a branch and started to look around.

"See anything?!" I yelled up the tree.

"There's uh, oddly close smoke tower over there." Y/n pointed in the direction of the smoke tower he described. The exact opposite way of Erihurst.

"I think it's a campfire!" Y/n shouted.

At the mention of a campfire i realized how late it was. The sun was just barely visible and the brighter stars began to show.

"Ok I'm coming down!" Y/n yelled.

I looked up has he began to climb down the tree. Stepping down on each branch he moved his hand on a lower branch to step down but stopped and looked at his leg.

"What's wrong?" I asked from below.

"My- coat is stuck on the- the tree branch." He pulled at the branch. "AGH!" I heard a snapping sound and realized that y/n was falling. I quickly reached open my arms to y/n has his back landed in my chest and I wrapped my arms around his shoulders.

I placed him on the ground, keeping my arms around him and said "Guess I just caught a Damsel in distress."

"What?!" He whipped his head around and made eye contact with me. He look flustered and shook, I couldn't tell if it was from just falling from a tree or from what I had said.