Crows.

Tw: similarities to religions/religious figures? would I consider this necromancy??? Idk man

Techno's POV

"But I still revived him." My mother said has more features appeared out of the black cloud she formed from. Her hand so delicately brushing the side of y/n's cold, lifeless face.

"Kristen!" My fathers face glowed up at the sight of his goddess wife.

She looked up at father and smiled gently, standing up from the podium she was sitting on and glided over to him.

"Oh, hello my sweetheart it's great to see you." She grinned widely has they embraced each other in a hug, holding each other close and giving short kiss back and forth.

I looked away from my parents and over to y/n. He laid still, awaiting his own return. I then look over to kasumi, who has been nearly has quiet as y/n. He had wrapped his arms around his legs and pressed his chin on his knees. He seemed to be in his own thoughts, which is understandable, a lot has happened in the last 24 hours. He's going to need time to process everything, especially after I get my mother to regain his eye sight.

I then felt soft hands touching my cheek and brought my gaze to the humble face of my mother, smiling at me. My mother was very very tall, she leaned down to face me with those pitch black eyes that showed every emotion a mortal could experience. She then embraced me with a gentle hug, holding me close like it was the end of the world. The strange thing about the queen is that she could disappear for days to weeks at a time, she just sorta cease to exist unexplainably. When ever I asked her about these disappearance she always say that 'the gods where fighting again.' or 'the gods needed me again." And that she 'didn't mean to be gone that long, time works differently up there' but I learned to understand that she was not only my mother but a queen and a goddess and has lots of responsibilities.

She pulled away from the hug, keeping her hands on my shoulders and smiled at me again.  "Look how beautiful you are, I'm so proud of you Techno." Her voice sounded like strings of silk drying in the sun, I felt my eyes beginning to weld up with tears again.

"Oh, dear. Look how dirty you've gotten yourself, you must of worked really hard to make sure these two were safe." She lifted her hand and brushed a strand of hair behind my ear.

"I- I tried my best, but I couldn't- I failed one of them, mum." I was stuttering over my words again, I needed to get myself together.

"You did so good, and now you can rest." She softly wiped her thumb under my eye, wiping away a tear I didn't know escaped. She then walked away from and crouched down behind kasumi.

"Hello little one." She said quietly has Kasumi quickly flipped around to safe her. He had a fearful look on his face, his blinded eyes moving around frantically.

"Don't be afraid, is it alright if I touch you?" She held her hands above Kasumi's head waiting for a response. He nodded ever so slightly and she carefully placed her hands around his temples, with her thumbs underneath his eyes.

"You poor thing," she carefully moved her hands up his face to the top of his head rubbing the base of horns. "You must of hit your head pretty hard, your brain is all confused and scrambled up your eyes." She soothed calmly. "And one of your horns have broken off! Don't worry though, I'll help you see again and I'll help fix your horn." She removed her hands from Kasumi's head and stood up.

"Wait Kristen your not actually going through with this, right?" My father step towards with concern and stress on his face.

"Well of course I am." Mother walked past me and my father to the other side of the podium and stopped by y/n.

"But, but- he's a criminal, dear!" The king waved his hands at y/n.

"Yes but if our son wants to save him then I will do everything in my power in save this young man." She informed her concerned husband with a grin on her face.

I crossed my arms and look at my father, who was looking at mother, trying to muster up words to convince her out of this.

"Don't you trust our sons judgment?" She gestured her hand at me, bring his gaze over to me with a worried expression.

We stood quietly looking each other in the eyes, both of us trying to figure out what the other was thinking. After a couple of moments, my father brakes the silence with a sigh, braking eye contact with me and looking at his feet.

"Yes I do and your right Kristen," he looks up at Kristen with a small frown. "If Techno wants to revive this... criminal so badly," he shot a mixed look at me. "Then I suppose, who am I to stop him. I'm not the one with the magical powers."

My mother smiled and him brightly then smiled at me. I look over to my dad and give him a half-grin and crossed my arms.

"Thanks." I mumbled under my breath. I wasn't sure what to think or say.

"Now, we don't have all day so we? Let's bring this angle back to earth." My mother stated before 'whisping' back into a formless cloud.

The black cloud grew larger and black feathers began to float off of my mothers 'whispy state'.

Not long after the cloud reformed back into a more recognizable figure. My mother's vile was no longer translucent and was an solid black covering her whole face. She was even more taller and had grown 4 more arms. She had a similar dress on from before except more fabric  was connecting from her arms to her torso. Her hat also grew much large and now had a small black tree growing on the top of it, with more ghostly crows emerging from the tree and circling around it.

Me and my father began stepping back and making sure we weren't touching the water. The goddess then began raising all 6 of her hands and a purple light began emitting from her entire body, the crows and the water. Then the largest  yet appear from my mothers hat and flew down towards y/n, circling him. The crow lady then slowly lowered her hands and hovered them above y/n with her palms facing down.

From underneath my mothers vile a blinding light quickly brighten, causing me to squeeze my eyes shut. After that I didn't see any else that happened all I heard was the long cry of one crow.

AHHHHHH ONE MORE CHAPTER THEN ME AND TRASHBAG ARE GOING TO EDIT THE OLDER CHAPTERS. BUT THIS DOSENT MEAN THE STORY IS ENDING JUST THINK OF IT AS AN HALF WAY POINT OR LIKE A BOOK 2? AHHHHHHHHH

-Alabaster