𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝗼 𝗹𝗼𝘂𝗱 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲

Tw: death. Injury. Murder. Abuse. Blood. Swears. Fear of losing love one ;(

Kasumi's POV

Technoblade was gone and I was left with was the limp boy in my hands.

I pressed the fabric against y/n'a wounds heavily has to try and stop the bleeding but I couldn't tell the state of the wound because of my blinded eyes.

I hated this.

I hated this situation that I was put into.

I hate that I'm blind.

I hate that I can't see y/n's dying body.

I hate that my only hope for him to survive is some prince that I suppose to trust.

I hate that I'm almost useless.

What I hate the most is that y/n might die and I wouldn't be able to see his face one last time.

Tears began running down my face already. I barely had anytime to hate myself for almost crying.

I hate it when I cry.

And now I'm in a forest I can't see. Hoping that my only friend won't die that I can't see.

I had so many things to worry about.

Like what if an animal comes by because of the scent of blood.

What if those three kidnappers come and find us.

What if Technoblade doesn't come back?

What if y/n dies before Technoblade comes back?

What if I fail y/n?

I couldn't do that.

I couldn't live with myself if I knew that my only friend died because of me.

If y/n dies then I never want to see the world again, know that my best friend won't be there too.

That's a promise.

If y/n dies.

I want to stay blind.

...

I can hear him breathing faintly.

But the breaths are enough to remind myself to press down hard on his wound.

I refuse to make any sounds and not move my tail just in case.

I wasn't sure I was so quiet.

Was I hiding?

No.

I just want to make sure I spent these moments listening to the sounds that y/n make, not sounds that I made.

Yeah that's right.

..

I don't know how long it's been since Technoblade left.