Finished breath

(Are we back?? Who knows we still have like a million chapters to edit. But here's a chapter just for fun.)

3rd person POV;

Y/n finally full of breath shot his eyes open, panting heavily as he felt the life in his body start to fix all his organs and scars. Above him, this, odd being of crows and feathers hovered their many hands over y/n's body, like it was guiding the life through it. All though y/n could not see the being, because of a black vile over where the face supposedly is, he wasn't afraid, it felt safe, and he somehow knew that the figure was saving him.

Y/n blinks and it's gone, even the crows. It's a bright room so y/n has to squint his eyes before he adjusts to the light. He sits up with the little energy he has and realizes he's in some sort of temple.

"Y/N!" A familiar voice said a familiar name before this redhead ran up to him and hugged him very tightly. He looks down at this boy with orange hair and uneven horns with this, feathery tail. It takes a few moments like his brain was still being put together to realize, that this familiar face is a close friend, he knows this friend's name.

"Kasumi..?" He says slowly like he's testing out new waters. Y/n gathers the energy to hug his poor old friend back, wrapping his arms tightly around Kasumi. Kasumi sobs quietly into Y/n's chest with tears of joy and relief.

"Kasumi... you're-" Y/n looks down at Kasumi as he tilts his head up to reveal his eyes. Y/n gasps from the new sight of Kasumi's eyes that no longer had a pale vile over his pupils.

"You-You're not blind anymore!" Y/n smiles brightly with excitement, cupping the sides of Kasumi's cheeks.

"Not blind anymore? Who cares! You're alive, Y/n!" Kasumi lunges forward and wraps his arms around Y/n's neck, hugging him tighter. Y/n hugs back firmly, embracing his dear friend, his brother if you will.

After many moments y/n opened his eyes to look around the room he was in. The first he noticed was a tall figure with long blond hair and a crown. They had two pairs of wings, one on their back and another on each side of their head. But the stranger was not facing y/n and was instead walking away from him, on a path surrounded by water to a large pair of doors.

Only a glace over y/n notices another familiar face. They had very long salmon pink hair, slightly pointed ears, and a sorrowful frown, looking at the winged character leave with these mauve eyes. They looked gentle but dangerous as they spear a glace to y/n, they smile lightly.

"Techno...?" Y/n said softly, as the hazy memory came back to him. Techno crosses his arms as if he's not sure what to do with them. His smile falters only slightly when he stands there quietly.

Y/n remembers before his head went dark. The black sword had pierced him in the stomach, but no stab wound would have killed him that quickly. He remembers how angry Techno looked, how upset he must have been.

How much he cared for someone like y/n.

"You saved me, didn't you..?" Y/n sounded hurtfully confused. Techno could only stare at y/n but could stare at him forever.

"Uhm, yeah. Of course." Technoblade finally said acting like it wasn't strange in the first place.

Y/n could hate him, he could wish they never met. But he already died once and maybe, just maybe his life was a little too short to hate anyone. Even someone who wasn't worth hating.

Y/n began to sit up on the edge of the podium. Kasumi moved off of him so Y/n could move easier. Kasumi then hopped off the podium so he could guide Y/n over to Techno. Once they had limped over to Technoblade, he could only look down at y/n sombrely.

"Hey, Techno," Y/n said quietly as he slouched over on Kasumi's arm and looked up at Techno's tear-stained face.

Techno could only chuckle through his nose. "Hey, y/n."

Y/n then suddenly leaped forward and grabbed on tightly to Techno's torso. He then collapsed to his knees, still holding on to Techno's waist, and began sobbing quietly.

Techno was almost shocked, almost hurt. But he still slowly placed his hands on the back of y/n's head and leaned down slightly to embrace the boy deeper.

They must have hugged them for hours they thought, but truly it was only a few minutes. Kasumi looked at Technoblade and gave him an unreadable expression. Was he mad? Jealous? Happy? Glad? Tired? No, he was just relieved that y/n was ok, he was relieved that y/n was ok with Techno. But at the same time, Kasumi was scared.

Although when y/n was revived all of his wounds, scars and injuries were healed completely. He was very, very tired. Like all the energy used to heal him, came from him. So it was no surprise that y/n fell asleep during the embrace between him and Techno.

Techno noticed when y/n fell limp in his arms and it had scared him for a second since they just brought him back to life. Techno had his eyes closed for most of the hug until he felt y/n fall asleep and noticed that at one point Kasumi was leaned up against y/n's back and was also asleep. He had to chuckle again seeing the two finally get some rest.

Techno has to take a deep breath before making any other decisions. a nervous feeling creeps up his back and in his mind and he realizes that the boys have to stay in the castle now. of course, they have stayed in the castle of Erihurst before, just in a cold, dirty cell that he, himself put them in. he feels a sting of regret before it burns out and he remembers why he put them in there. They deserved it, no cell was cold or dirty enough to repay the crimes they committed. innocent lives, torn families, and destroyed towns. in Techno's hands were cold, blooded killers and he was in love with one of them.

Techno dismisses this thought, he didn't want to hear the truth right now. he wanted to drown himself in the relief of Y/n's revival. of their survival.

Techno lets out a shaky breath and begins to remove y/n's hands from his waist. crouching down, he begins to adjust y/n so he could pick him up properly. In the process, Kasumi awakens and with a swift motion, he grabs Techno's wrist.

"you're awake, I was worried I'd have to carry you both." Techno with a shocked expression said nervously.

"No, I can walk." Kasumi deadpanned and glared at Techno with his new large eyes.

"Of course." Techno breaks eye contact and picks up the still sleeping boy, bridle style. He stands to his feet and begins to walk to the large doors at the end of the pathway. Kasumi walks close to Techno, surprisingly allowing Techno to carry Y/n at all.

once reaching the doors, Techno readjusts his arms slightly to knock on the doors exactly three times. Kasumi's eyes glance at Techno and then at the opening doors.

not even ten steps out, they are halted by two Royal guards. "King Philza as requested we are to take the two to the dungeons."

Look at that I am spoiling you guys. YES I AM NOT DEAD, YES THE STORY ISNT DEAD, YES I SAID NO CHAPTERS INTILL I EDITED THE BOOK BUT IDC. There's a lot to talk about, one of them I'm not ready to come clean about just yet. But just be glad I updated this at all. Also don't spam the AN chapter it's not funny I will update it when I want to.