𝟎𝟎𝟖 | How Do You Throw An Accidental Party?

Casually, Andre took a sip of his rum and Coke, watching as the entire Lincoln High shamefully trashed TJ's house in pure amusement

Casually, Andre took a sip of his rum and Coke, watching as the entire Lincoln High shamefully trashed TJ's house in pure amusement. People were patting him on the back, congratulating him on the big win against a rival school and all he could do was watch as his best friend tried to stop the inevitable and his other best friend controlled the music. The loud rap music filled the house and the crowd completely ignored a groaning Theo, who looked like he was about to cry for a second. 

"Guys, let's not sit there..." Theo begged two soaked-to-the-bone sophomores tearfully, stomping his Nike's on the fucked up carpet, "That's my step-dad's favourite COUC- and they're sitting anyway," He threw himself on a kitchen stool, absolutely dejected.

Andre and David approached him and passed him a drink of sprite with two ice cubes with sighs of acceptance. When Theo saw them, his brown eyes lit up behind his glasses as he sadly asked, "Sprite with..."

"...Two ice cubes. A votre sante, ami," Andre concluded humorously, a huge smile on his face. After taking a dejected sip and releasing an even more dejected grin, Theo took notice of the shit-faced grins on the faces of his best friends and snarkily threw out;

"You guys just love this, don't you?"

Andre couldn't even stop the burst of laughter that was threatening to break out, as he chuckled alongside David that was already roaring with laughter, "Absolutely. How do you accidentally have a party, TJ?"

Theo facepalmed as he groaned, "I didn't want to have one. It just happened!"

David hysterically wiped stray tears from his eyes, "Yeah, dude. That's what happens when you tell an entire room of post-game athletes that yo' parents ain't home and you got booze,"

"It just slipped out," Theo whimpered, probably thinking of how his mother was going to ground him until he went to college for having her house this destroyed. Thinking about the same thing, Andre patted his friend's back in reassurance.

"At least it does not look that bad," Andre tried to reassure gently. A second later, two drunk guys came up to the three of them, covered in what looked like... vomit? Oh, shit.

"Uh... s..sorry, m..annn, but..I..." The one on the left started, speech slurred and he stopped to hold his mouth, retching a little into it. The slight action caused the three boys to back away, holding their hands in front of their shoes in warning, "I tt...think I pp..puuked into the b..big room u..pstairs. S..orryy," Then, the other guy led them both toward the front door.

Theo actually started crying, his tears staining his glasses.

"That not your room?" David inquired awkwardly, watching as Theo broke down beside him. Theo shook his shaggy brown curls as he sobbed silently.

"No... that's my mom's room," TJ whispered, broken. Sobbing, he ran upstairs, pushing people aside as he sniffed, trying to assess the damage that would probably cost him his freedom. Andre and David regarded his back for a few moments awkwardly, taking a few sips of their drinks.