𝟎𝟏𝟐 | I Like You...r Jordans Too, Cherie.

Bopping his dirty blonde curls to the Travis Scott blasting through his AirPods, Andre chopped up tomatoes for his pasta

Bopping his dirty blonde curls to the Travis Scott blasting through his AirPods, Andre chopped up tomatoes for his pasta. After coming home from a sweaty, yet productive practice before his game tomorrow, he showered, desperate to be clean. Dressed in nothing but sweatpants, his chain and the pendant Demi gave him earlier in the day, Andre's mood was on cloud nine.

All due to a certain curly-headed sneakerhead.

As his pasta simmered on the glass stovetop, Andre popped open a can of tomato sauce as he hummed along to the music, a slight smile on his face.

He was absolutely flabbergasted yet honoured by Demi's proposal at lunch today and just the thought of her singing to him brought a slight blush to his cheeks. Mon Dieu, Alexandre Laurent liked Abidemi Coker. Really liked her too. From the moment Demi placed the chain around his neck, Andre never took it off, not even to shower.

It was ridiculous.

But, it was how he felt.

"I wonder what's making you smile like that,"

The sly voice interrupted Andre from his daydream as he looked up with a start. His dad's bold assistant, Samira Banza rested her arms on the marble counter, black braided hair extensions falling on the counter as she smirked. The 24-year-old had warm, brown skin that seemed to glow as her brown eyes peered up at Andre curiously.

samira ⇓

	"I wonder when you are going to tell my father that you're in love with him," Andre retorted and Samira's eyes widened in horror

"I wonder when you are going to tell my father that you're in love with him," Andre retorted and Samira's eyes widened in horror. She stalked over to him and swatted him, eyes searching around in fear as if his dad was going to appear magically.

"Stop saying that,"

Andre cocked his head, as he mused, "Saying what? The truth? I am afraid that is impossible," Then he shook his head as he pretended to shrug, "Ma mère m'a appris à ne pas mentir," (My mom taught me not to lie).

And it was the truth. Even though Samira tried to deny it, Andre was well aware of the emotional mess that was between Benjamin and Samira. Samira had been his dad's assistant since she was 19 and she was the best one he had ever had. She was also the only person that could calm Benjamin Lothan's short temper and light up his day. When Samira was around, it was like his dad was a completely different person.