𝟎𝟏𝟎 | My Father- The Effin' Man Child, Everyone.

song: my lover by not3s x mabel

Andre jogged down the wooden stairs of the large million-dollar home his father, the prestigious, technology mogul Benjamin Lothan, owned

Andre jogged down the wooden stairs of the large million-dollar home his father, the prestigious, technology mogul Benjamin Lothan, owned. As the owner of the technology giant, LoTech, the 32-year-old always tried to be the hip father, going to exceptional lengths to bond with Alexandre. Andre's green eyes were dull with sleep as he had spent most of his saturday studying for his AP Chemistry test and all he wanted was coffee. Steaming hot, super sweet, creamy coffee. 

"How you doing this morning, man?" His father excitedly asked looking up from his tablet as he put eggs from the breakfast bar in his plate.

Andre looked up with a start, a little confused as to why his father tried so much. For the last 16 years, the only time he ever saw his father was when he sent his mother child support checks and during 3 awkward holidays. So, it was a shock when Alexandre's mother announced earlier in the year that he was supposed to be staying with his dad. The only things they had in common was their love for technology and their striking green orbs.

 The only things they had in common was their love for technology and their striking green orbs

"Fine," Andre replied curtly and an awkward silence filled the large, 2 counter kitchen. Benjamin let out a dejected sigh, green eyes going back to his high-tech laptop as he pushed up his glasses. The grown man-baby rested his hand on his chiseled, stubbled jaw, visibly sighing until Andre looked at him over his coffee, amused. He just wanted Andre to ask him about his own morning.

"I am sorry. My morning was excellent, father. How was yours?" Andre sarcastically corrected and Benjamin brightened immediately, running his fingers through his dark hair as he perked up in his stool.

"Well, I had a great time last night. This girl from the club came over and-" He began and Andre's eyes widened in shock.

"Whoa. Whoa. Too much information," The horrified teen interrupted and took a sip of his coffee with a shiver. Benjamin's brows wiggled as a proud smirk came on his face. Andre rested his muscular back against the marble kitchen countertop, a nagging thought in his head that he just had to blurt out; "Was it that good though?"

Benjamin chuckled and got up to drop his mug in the large industrial sink, "I'm just saying. Be grateful your room is soundproof, kid,"

Andre's eyes widened as he looked at his father, and he threatened, "I better not be getting a sibling in nine months,"