𝟎𝟏𝟔| Caroline, Save Your Drama, I Don't Need It For Soap Opera

Song: Fia (Remix) by DaVido ft. Stefflon Don

Abidemi Diana Coker was officially pissed off

Of course, she knew dating Andre came with problems, but this was just utterly ridiculous.

From the morning he had walked her into her first-period class as Mrs. Olline's class was second-period, she had random girls coming up to her, asking her how she 'did it'. For example, Adrianna Chung a not-so-intelligent Asian-American junior was the first person who approached her. Her excited squeals were really annoying as she screamed;

"IS IT TRUE?? THAT YOU'RE DATING ANDREEE?"

Demi did not even know her. So, why was she acting like they were best friends? All Demi could do was return her grin awkwardly, already cringing at their interaction.

"I guess?"

When she bent to give Demi a comfortable hug, Demi moved away at once, but that did not deter Adrianna, who just squealed once more. Adrianna chattered on with her about the first time she and Andre 'met' and how it was the best night of her life.

The entire time Demi wanted to die.

Thank God for her APUSH teacher, who came into the class and asked all people that did not belong there (Adrianna included) to leave. The entire lesson, however, Demi could feel the whispers of girls and gays in their class over the latest gossip. When she would sharply turn to face them, they would stop and give her a fake smile, only to continue when her back was turned.

When the period was over, Demi took a deep breath and tried to push the experience out of her mind. She moved to her locker to drop her textbooks when a dark-haired white girl popped up behind her. Demi jumped in fright, but before she could take a breath, the girl gave her a fake smile and spoke sharply.

"How did you do it?"

Confused as to who the hell she was and what the hell she was asking about, Demi replied, "Excuse me?"

The fair girl ignored her words of surprise and continued coldly, "I mean I've heard of voodoo and my uncle told me that Africans do black magic to get things. Is that what you did?"

Demi was in shock.

She tried to rack her brain for an appropriate reply but realized that there could never be one. This random girl that Demi had never met just insinuated that Demi used black magic to get Andre to date her.

What the flying fuck?

Deciding not to answer foolish questions, Demi grabbed her backpack, locked her locker and coldly replied, "Can you excuse me, please? I have a class to get to."