𝟎𝟏𝟗 | "Are You Seriously Asking Me for My Girlfriend's Phone Number?"

Song: Starving by Hailee Steinfield & Grey ft. Zedd

So, this was Evia Moore, Andre mused non-humorously

So, this was Evia Moore, Andre mused non-humorously. It seemed like his girlfriend had a type; hot, bold and damaged. She gave Demi a warm smile, icy blue eyes smoked out with dark liner watching Andre earnestly. Demi turned towards him, panic filling her gaze slightly as she chewed her bottom lip.

As much as Andre was burning with jealousy, he cared more about Demi than the fact that her crushes were in the room with him. Without sparing de Santos or Moore another look, Andre turned towards Demi;

"Want to go upstairs, Cherie? Lie down a bit?" He inquired softly and Demi nodded, gulping as her gaze flitted back to the quiet people in front of them.

Giving her a wry smile, Andre led her upstairs to her bedroom, jumping over the hedge of furniture that blocked the upstairs rooms away from the partying teenagers below. His arm snaked around her waist as he tried not to think of the fact that Demi's crushes were a couple of feet away from him.

That he could be replaced faster than he could blink.

They entered her bedroom and Andre smiled slightly at the walls of shoes above her bed and around her room. The room was painted a warm white and looked extremely comfortable with pillows and comforters. Andre could see why she hated leaving it. It felt like Demi too, warm, safe, but somehow scenting of coconut hair products and shea butter.

Andre never wanted to leave.

"So, welcome to the Demi-cave," Demi said with a small smile, dimples peeking slightly, "Your first time in it. What do you think?"

Andre chuckled, "Hopefully not my last time in it because it is wonderful. Feels like you,"

Taking a couple of steps until she was right in front of him, Demi inquired in a small whisper, brown eyes watching him, unreadable, "And what do I feel like?"

Andre moved his gaze to her neck, seeing the slight love bites forming from his heated make-out with her earlier. He moved her black, sleek hair over her shoulder, tucking it behind her ear as he leaned down to murmur;

"Like home."

At that, a warm, comfortable filled the room and overtook Andre's soul. As he stared into her brown eyes, Andre knew at that moment that he loved this girl.

He loved the fact that she could wear a trash bag but God forbid her shoes were creased. He loved the fact that she talked to Adunni like she was real and scolded her the same too. He loved the fact that she accepted all of him, no matter his flaws and his horrible past.

You know that feeling when you travel everywhere but when you come home, you feel overwhelming peace and know that this is where you are safe and loved? Andre had been all over the world but somehow a girl with dimples, warm brown eyes and a shoe collection rival to his was his home.