021*| Keep Your Friends Close and Your Enemies Closer

Song: Enemiez by Keke Palmer ft. Jeremih

This chapter is just a filler featuring our girl Lulu (a lil sneak peek of her book coming out later in the year, Just Like That) and someone special (or maybe somebodies special).

--- FIVE MONTHS AGO ---

The toxic sound of Future filled the large mansion as high schoolers and amateur pedophiles danced, inhaling fumes and drinking things that would fuck up their livers. Lulu, Demi and Jaz walked into the party and as usual, all gazes fell on the trio.

Yeah, take a good look at this ass. Not like you can afford to fuck me, Lulu thought with a confident smirk. Her ass did look phenomenal in a little black mini dress with her sharp honey-brown bob.

Tolulope Coker had a face that was hand-sculpted by God.

What a great way to end their junior year! Three members of the graduating class approached Lulu, offering to get her a drink as they shamelessly eyed her with lust.

"Let me get you a drink, Lu."

"Na, I got access to the harder stuff out back,"

"My dad got some 1865 scotch in his study. It's a little rare but anything for you, Lu,"

Shaking her head and giving them a doe-eyed smile, Lulu replied in a soft, seductive voice, as Demi and Jaz snickered behind her, "I'm not really in the mood for anything to drink, boys..."

"Food!" The host of the party, a white boy who had often hosted parties on his dad's yacht through the year, exclaimed quickly and loudly, "I can order you a pizza,"

Before Lulu could even reply, the boy pulled out his phone and began ordering a pizza, while the other two boys look at him in jealousy and contempt. Not sparing the boys in front of her another look, Lulu moved towards the couch in the other room that looked the most comfortable. Her sister and her friend followed.

But, there were a couple of small freshmen and a couple making out seated. Upon arrival at the sofa, Lulu simply raised a brow and the boys behind them chastised the people on the couch.

"Yo, get the fuck up."

One of the freshman girls, with shoulder-length blonde hair, made a sound of indignation, eyeing Lulu and her group in contempt. She opened her mouth to argue when she saw the dark smile Lulu gave her, her gaze daring her to object. At once, the poor girl stood up and gestured for her friends to do the same. A couple of moments later, Lulu, Demi and Jaz were seated comfortably on the couch with all the food ordered originally for the party on the floor in front of them.

This was Lulu's reality.

Lulu was the definition of pretty privilege. All she had to do was smile, bat her eyelashes and men transformed into Moses, opening everything from seas to wallets to condoms.