Chapter - 1: Origins

Izuku's POV:

"All men are not created equal. That's the hard truth I learned at the young age of 4"

It all started many years ago in a hospital in China. When a baby started to glow and soon after, other people started having this sort of supernatural powers. The supernatural become normal and the world become a place that relies on superpowers. 80% of the world's population has some supernatural trait called Quirks.

 80% of the world's population has some supernatural trait called Quirks

Dreams became a reality, but with every dream, a nightmare also comes. Along with superpowers came an explosive increase in crime and guardians superpowers and defending evil. These people were called villains and Heroes. Soon, Heroes become an official position. They were paid by the government based on their performance and they gained renown among the masses. Many became heroes to save the lives of innocents and protect those who could not protect themselves and so the hero society was created as a deterrent for world peace. However, slowly the hero society become a profession for fame, power, and money.

This society is ruled by those who have strong quirks and as such, only those who have strong quirks are treated like prodigies and nurtured for heroics. Others who try to become heroes are constantly ridiculed by others and it's even worse for some. The remaining 20% of the population who don't have supernatural traits or quirks are called quirkless. Many people in the 20% of the population belong to the older generation. are members of the older generation. A very small amount of people are quirkless in the present generation.

"With that said, let's start my story..."

3rd Person POV:

It was a peaceful day in Musutafu, Japan. We can see a boy and girl of young age jumping very excitedly at their parent's room trying to wake them up. The boy was short and had a round face framed by a short mess of fluffy dark-green hair. His eyes were large and somewhat circular, their irises the same green color as his hair. He had a set of four symmetrical freckles in diamond formations, one on each cheek. His name was Izuku Yagi.

"Mommy! Wake up!" Izuku squealed in happiness as he rocked his mother in her bed

The girl next to him went to the other side of the bed. She was shorter than the boy. She also had a round face with straight green hair which reached her upper back, which she had in twin tails. Her eyes were circular, her irises the same color as her brother. She was Hikari Yagi.