Chapter - 5: My New Home

After Izuku reached the end of his city musutafu, he stood and watched the city he was born and grew up.

The sky was already dark and he have to find a good place to stay before nighttime if he have to avoid any underground hero patrols or much worse, villains who could come after him.

He could not afford a room without spending a good amount of cash. He doesn't have that much money with him to spend that just for a single night. He would be broke soon if he doesn't calculate the amount of money he needs to spend on each thing he need. That's the only solution if he doesn't need to return to his home after spending everything he has with him.

He can earn a good amount of cash if he sells all the all might merch he has with him. But that will take him few more days and he needed a place to stay tonight.

So, he started to think of all the possible places he can stay without getting caught or spending too much money.

Suddenly, he remembered a place he found a few days back.

======================================================================================================================================================

<FLASHBACK>

A few months back it sufficed to say that Izuku was having a very bad day.

His parents were home that morning and he got scolded that morning because of a complaint they received from his school about how he tried to force a girl into dating him. ("Probably a bitch that complained about him to the principal just for the sake of sucking katsuki or shoto")

And then he received his test papers. Usually, he will receive scores lower than other students and he barely passes the test. His teachers thought that he must have cheated because quirkless people don't have brains according to them.

But this time he didn't know if the teacher wanted to see him get punched or his paper was mistaken for someone else.

Now, he was facing the consequences for that by running away from the boys that chased him for scoring higher than them.

Even though he was somewhat fit and he can defend himself with martial arts, he still could not fight 8 students at the same time, much less with all their quirks activated.

When he tried to run away from them using a crowded area like usual, his bullies managed to block his path.

So Izuku ran in the opposite direction. He ran till he was out of his breath and he looked back to see that not only he had lost his bullies but he was also outside of musutafu.

As Izuku was catching his breath, he caught sight of something in the corner of his eye. He tilted his head to examine a broken-down floor-high building without any trace of life in it. The windows of the building were smashed, there were chipped pieces of glass and wood around it, and the doors were broken. There was even some moss growing on the side of the building.

 There was even some moss growing on the side of the building