Chapter - 4: Sayonara

As Toshinori went out of the alleyway he did not notice that a pair of eyes filled with anger and shock was watching him transform to his original form nor that eyes belonged to his son whom dreams he just denied.

Izuku stood there frozen in front of a alleywat, which made some people who crossed him to give him a concerning look. He didn't acknowledge their concern nor moved for a few minutes which seemed like years for him.

Izuku felt himself crack from all the things that happened to him in this day - from the usual bullying, suicide baiting, his hero denying his dream, and to finally knowing that the hero who denied his dream was his father.

He finally moved from the spot and made his way down to the streets, broken. He didn't even notice the traffic lights when he crossed the street, almost getting hit by a car in the process. The driver of the car honked at him angrily.

Izuku turned and looked at him, his face filled with so much sadness and anger, that the driver stopped yelling in surprise. Realizing what he did, Izuku apologized softly and continued walking.

All of the hurtful comments said to him came to the forefront of his mind, playing over and over again during the time

Deku

Useless

Worthless

Liability

Weak

("Was he that much of a burden for everyone to just throw away? He remembered the words his father used "You will only cause even more trouble to people you wish to save by interfering with the villain fights", "leave the life-risking job to the people with the durability to handle it", his fathe--that man spoke as if he had seen him train or grow up. All his parents did was scold him and gave him chores as punishment. So, how can they say that he could not be useful for helping others?

Sure his parents did not support his dreams from the time he was announced as quirkless as much he wanted them to. But they never said that directly to his face that he could not become a hero. The most that they did was his mother apologizing to him when he asked her the same question. But now his father told him that he would only be a liability for others directly to his face.

It still hurts him to hear it directly from them even though he already knew that they didn't support his dream from the beginning")

Suddenly a thought occurred to him. If his father was All Might... Then his mother must be a hero too considering that they both worked in the same business. Also, All Might was married to the pro hero Levitate. But since she wears a mask not many know her identity and her quirk was telekinesis. All the things matched those two and he has to be an idiot for not realizing it earlier. That must have been the reason that they went on many 'business' trips and never returned home before late at night or ended up in their 'trips' for days.