Chapter - 7: New Lifestyle of Izuku

It has been 2 months since Izuku ran out of his old house and things have been going wonderful for him so far. Many things have changed in his life which also helped him to adjust to his new lifestyle. He have gained some people he could call friends which was a nice feeling and a feeling he missed for a long time. 

But, Izuku didn't simply come out here to live his life normally he had a goal he wanted to achieve. So he had some things he had to work on for the path to achieve his goal.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. He needed to train his bodies. He didn't have the advantage of a quirk to use so he have to train his body to it's peak level.

For training his body, Izuku used the beach behind his new home to his advantage. He decided to clean the inner parts for strength training. But he also had to keep his work and himself further from any spotlight so he decided to only clean the inner parts of the beach and leave the outer parts to avoid any onlookers. 

It also helped him in getting some money from selling some things that he found from the piles of trash

It also helped him in getting some money from selling some things that he found from the piles of trash. It surprised him that people even decided to threw half of the objects in that pile. It was useful in many ways and he was not gonna miss that, especially in his situation where he could use the extra money.

He used his training room in his home for other training such as stretching for flexibility and punching practice and stuff. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. He also needed a way to defend himself properly. Training with weapons and hand-to-hand combat would help him in the future.

After somedays of trying self learning (which didn't work well for him), he decided to search for a sensei of sorts. But most dojo's were based on quirks and he didn't have one. Also, he could not afford that much money on this if he needed to balance other things.

But luck was on his side since he found a sensei who was willing to teach him. Her name was Najenda. She was a middle aged woman who had a dojo near his house.

He was grateful to her since she didn't ask for his parents or his home conditions after he clearly lied to her about his situation. He was also able to pay her for the teachings since it was affordable for him.