First confession

(Haruki's pov) 

I panted as i kept running and wiped the rain water off of my eyes. 'Where are you?!' i yelled in my head. i kept running and felt like my pulse quickened everytime i took a step. I just wanted that relieved feeling of finding my stupid sister.

I then stopped to catch my breath. 'Where the hell could she be!' i yelled in my head. My eyes then widen.

'"Doesn't it remind you of the tree at that park we used to go to?" 

I looked behind me and saw the huge cliff. 'Please be there!' i yelled in my head as i ran. i ran faster then i've ever ran in my entire life. When i got there i felt my heart leap. I saw Yuki sitting alone under the tree. I slowly walked over. 

She had her knees pulled up to her chest with her forehead on them. I walked in front of her and sighed. "Big sis, what are you doing?" i asked. she didn't move. I clicked my tongue then bent down. "Hoi Sis." i called. she still didn't look up at me. 

I sighed. "Honestly you make me run all over the island then up a hill and you won't even look up at me?" i said trying t osound annoyed. 

She sniffed then slowly looekd up at me. Her eyes were slightly red and so was her nose. She had been crying. My eyes widen. "S-Sorry...i'm sorry for being such a pathetic sister." she cried not looking up at me. 

"I can't do anything right can i? I'm so stupid that everyone is taking pity on me.....i'm sorry i'm such a pathetic older sister." she cried. I frowned then flicked her forehead. she winced and held it. She looked up at me and i narrowed my eyes. 

"What are you talking about?" i asked her in a stern tone. She looked down. I sighed and wiped her tears as i sat next to her. "You're not stupid and you're not a pathetic sister. I'd have you over any strict sister anytime." i said hugging her. 

"Well maybe if you could get rid of that stupid cat i'd love you more-" she cut me off by pinching my arm. "Suzuy is going no where." she growled. i rolled my eyes and let her go as i sat beside her. 

"They're right the more i think about it." she muttered. "What? Who?" i asked her. "What's the point in me staying alive? i keep burdening everyone with my existance. I'm sorry Haruki i really am that'm pathetic and you had to grow up!" she cried. 

I gritted my teeth as i held her tight. " Shut up...just shut up! Stop degrading yourself! You're not burdening anyone and if you disappeared then i'd find you and kick your ass back!" I yelled. She was silent as her hands held my shirt in her fists a little tighter. 

"I chose to grow up! And everyone loves you!" i said truthfully. We stayed still for a moment before she slowly moved away and wiped her tears. "I'm sorry. thank you Haruki." she said with a smal smile. i sighed as i messed up her hair. 

"Just don't scare me ever again." i said. she slowly nodded with her half lidded eyes. I called Subaku and told him i found Yuki. I then moved my hand to her forehead to feel it burning up. "Tch, stupid sister you'll get sick." i scolded. I took off my shirt and put it on her. 

She placed her head on my chest. "Onii-chan i don't....feel good." she slurred. "Idiot because you've been sitting here with just your swimsuit. Who did all this." i asked her. "Don't do anything....bad.. ok..." she whispered as she closed her eyes.