i hate number 15

(Yuki's pov) 

We were all currently at the house in my hut along with TenTen's while the guys were in Naruto and Sasuke's. I already had my  knee-length, strapless blue dress on. It went from white to blue then a dark blue at the bottom, but when it starts descending to the blue it looks like petals.There was a belt right under my chest area.

I smiled as i put my hair into a limp ponytail and wore a white headband. I didn't wear makeup since i didn't really like it. "Hey Yuki how are you doing your hair?" Temari asked walking in. "Hmm i don't know.." i said. 

"I can put it up for you." Sakura smiled kindly. The girls didn't really approve her still but i told them to give her a chance. They decided that if i could accept her then they could. I smiled and nodded. She had me sit in a chair as she grabbed a brush. 

"Um Sakura-chan, could you um leave my bangs please." i asked her shyly. "Huh why? Your eyes are really pretty." she said confused. i looked down with a blush. "Umm well it's just that-" 

"Yuki." i looked up at the mirror to see Temari looking at me. "It's bout time you showed your eyes..." she said. i was shy but nodded with a smile. "Never mind Saku-chan just clip them to the side." i said. Sakura shrugged and nodded. 

All the girls watched as Sakura removed my bangs. At first my eye was closed but when i opened it all the girl's gasped. I smiled a cheesy smile. "Wow your eyes are..." "Beautiful!" Tenten and Ino gasped while Hinata nodded vigorously. 

"Yea why don't you show your eyes off more." Sakura said. i shrugged. "People always teased me, but tonight i'll show them off." i giggled. she smiled and nodded as she did my hair.  she pinned my bangs to the side with bobby pins then put my hair in a limp pony tail.

She put it on my shoulder and i stood up. I smiled as i looked at the girls. "Wow you're beautiful." they all gasped. i blushed. "Y-You guys too!" i squealed as i hugged them. We all laughed till we heard the bathroom door opened as we looked at Karin who scoffed. 

"Idiots and a monster." she scowled. "At least we aren't an ass." Ino sneered. They were about to argue till Kurenai-senei came in. "Alright ladies are we ready?" she asked with a smile. We all nodded and walked outside.

Before we walked out though i grabbed my presents for the boys.

"Where are the b-boys s-sensei?" Hinata asked. "They're a the restaurant already, but before we go i need you all to pick a number." she smiled as she held out a box. we all looked at it confused before picking one. There was a piece of paper with a number on it. 

I picked mine and looked at my number. It was 15. "I wonder what this is all about.." Temari said looked at her number. Her number was 8. "Probably for a game or something." Ino smiled with a shrugged. We all headed into the van.

It took for awhile till we finally reached our destination. "Luckily the whole restaurant was empty and we were able to hold it." Anko-sensei smiled. We all walked in and every annoying fangirl squealed loudly. All the boys looked good.

They were all dressed in a suit and tie.  Even Haruki. I smiled and squealed as i ran towards him and hugged him. "You look so cute Onii-chan! I need to take a picture!" I squealed. He looked at me shocked. "Onee-chan you're up?!" He said shocked. 

I smiled and winked. "100%" i said. he instantly hugged me. "I'm glad you're okay." he muttered in my hair. i smiled softly and hugged him. "Mhm." i said. He then unexpectedly punched me on the head. "Don't you ever scare me like that ever again you idiot!" he growled. i anime cried.

"I'm sowwy.." i cried. People sweat dropped. He then sighed as i rubbed my forehead. He flicked my forehead. "You're so stupid onee-chan." he said. He then noticed i'm showing my mismatched eye. "Your hair." he chuckled as he took a piece. "Yea i thought i should switch it up." i said. 

"It's nice to see you not wearing that ugly scarf." he said. I growled and jabbed him in the stomach. "Leave my scarf alone idiot." i growled. He made a slightly pained face. I then remembered something. 

"Oh and here!" i said showing him the necklace. He bent down a little so i could put it on. He looked at  the fighter kanji and smirked. "Hmph, i like it." he said. i smiled.  "It explains you entirely huh?" i teased. he growled but said nothing. 

"Wow cool eye!" Kiba said noticing. "Are those contacts?" Nauto asked. I shook my head. "Nah this is the real me." i smiled. Kakashi clapped his hands. "Okay now everyone. I'm sure you remember the numbers you got please look at what you got and show it to everyone." he informed us. 

We then realized the boys had identical numbers. Everyone got together.

Ino and Sai somehow were able to get the same number. 

Hinata got Naruto and she almost died from blushing so much. 

Sakura got a guy named Jugo. 

Karin got Suigetsu who said he'd rather strangle himself.

Temari got Neji and TenTen got Shikamaru they had decided to switch.

A girl named Matsuri got Kankuro

Kiba got a girl named Amaru. 

Lee got a really nice girl Cami who was actually in love with Lee...pretty weird. 

Choji got a really nice girl name Hana.

Haruki didn't get a number so all the girl's were fighting over him.

Everyone was paired except me!!!!!!!! I showed off my number but got no one. I looked at my number with a frown. "15?" someone called. I looked up and my eyes widen.