It's a challenge then

(3rd pov)

At first when Levi sat at Yuki and the gang's table it was a little awkward, especially when Levi wiped down his seat and table space before hand. But with a little bit of provided info about his cleaning obsession from Yuki the tension seem to fall.

Yuki was eating her jello till she saw Sasuke and Gaara walk over.

She smiled and waved greetingly. The two boys smiled but slowly frowned when they saw Levi with his arms crossed and had a bored look as he sat in his chair.

The two continued to walk to their table and sat down almost begrudgingly.

"Hey you guys! This is Levi! Le-chan this is Sasuke and Gaara!" Yuki smiled. Everyone could feel the intense tension between the three. They were almost glad that Yuki was hardheaded so this didn't get any more dramatic.

Levi glared mainly at Sasuke who glared right back.

"Tch, I thought Haruki said you don't talk to this bastard?" Levi hissed slightly. Yuki frowned as she faced Levi. "Le-chan don't be rude! Duckass and I are in a process right now!" She scolded.

"Hn. Don't call me duckass, Cat woman." Sasuke scoffed as he ate his food. Yuki was about to retort but then got a thinking face.

"Now that I think about it, I'll take that as a compliment. Cat woman is sexy as hell." Yuki said sticking out her tongue, closing her purple eye, and putting up a peace sign.

Everyone laughed at her remark while Sasuke blushed and looked away. "Hn." he grunted. Levi analyzed Sasuke before standing up. "I want to talk to you for a minute."He said coldly as he pulled Sasuke up by the collar of his shirt.

"Hey let me go! I can walk!" Sasuke growled. "PLAY NICE LE-CHAN!" Yuki yelled. "Should we be worried about him?" Neji asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Nah, I didn't see Le-chan's body bag on him." Yuki shrugged as she continued eating her jello. Everyone around the table had turned white.

'How the hell can she say that normally!?' they all yelled in their heads.

As Sasuke and Levi walked forever, Sasuke continued to complain till finally Levi and Sasuke reached a sort of ally way outside of the school building away from wandering eyes.

Levi immediately slammed Sasuke against the wall. He gasped from impact slightly and glared at Levi.

"What the hell was that for?" he growled getting ready to punch the midget before him. Levi had a bored face as he stared coldly at Sasuke and his hand turned into a fist while clutching Sasuke's collar.