"I'm sorry!"

(Yuki's pov) 

The person with number 15 was none other then other then Sasuke Uchiha!!!!!!!!!! I facepalmed as a storm cloud came over my head. "Why?" i whined. "Didn't know i was that bad.." Sasuke said as he walked over. 

I looked at him with slightly puffed out cheeks. He looked good, what lie about that. His tie was sort of lose though. He smirked as had one of his hands in his black pants. 

"You have your moments." i muttered. He then unexpectedly leaned down near my ear. "You look beautiful. Especially your eyes." He said. i blushed 50shades of red. I puched him away. "S-Shut up I-Idiot!" i stuttered. he let out a chuckle. 

I frowned as i looked away from him. "I'm just kidding don't be so sad." He said putting his hand on my head. "I'm glad you're okay.." he said with a hint of relief in his voice. My eye widen as i looked at him but his face had no emotion. 

He moved his hand away then turned. "C'mon let's go get some seats." he said. He led me to the long table that was put together so everyone was sitting down together. The boys and girls sat on one side and their dates sat across from them.

Sasuke seated me before leaving to his seat across from me. 

I then smiled when i saw Gaara sitting next to Sasuke. "PANDA!" I squealed happily with a smile. He smiled softly. "Hello Yuki, you look beautiful tonight." he said sincerely. I blushed then giggled. "Thank you" i said. 

The girl from beside me that was Gaara's date started squealing about Sasuke. 'Guess she's a fangirl. 'i thought with a shrug. 

We all talked but i mostly talked to Gaara because Sasuke was bombarded with all the girls. I even switched seats with the girl who liked him so i could talk to Gaara. "Hey Gaara! i got you something!" i said with a smile. He raised a eyebrow. 

I took out his necklace. "It's for you!" i smiled. He stared at it with wide eyes then put his hand out and i gave it to him. He stared at it then a small smile came to his lips. "I'll treasure it." he said as he put it on. When he looked up at me i blushed for some reason. 

"Y-You better or i'll never forgive you." i muttered. Suddenly Sasuke got up abruptly causing everyone to look at him. His hair was covering his eyes before he looked up with a cold look. "I have to go make a call." he simply said walking around the table. 

"Damn it Teme don't scare us like that again!" Naruto yelled while everyone laughed then carried on. I watched as Sasuke exited the building. I felt bad and slowly got up. 

"Excuse me, i'll be back." i said. Gaara smiled and shook his head saying it was okay. I walked outside and looked for Sasuke. I then saw him leaning on a tree that looks over the ocean. i sighed as i walked over hesitantly. 

"Sasuke.." i called he didn't turn around. "What are you doing out here? I thought you had to take a call." i said as i walked over by his side. His eyes were being blocked by his bangs. 

"Why don't you just stop worrying about me and go talk to Gaara." he said with poison. My eyes widen. "Sasuke...are you okay?" i asked as i was about to touch his arm but then he grabbed me and caged me to the tree. 

His hands on either side of my head. He looked up at me and his eyes looked lonely and cold. "Why?! Why are you always looking at him? It's because of that Night isn't it!" he yelled. I struggled to get out of his hold. 

"Sasuke, stop! You're scaring me!" i yelled. "What do i have to do to earn your forgiveness? Are you doing this as payback? Why, why, you're my date so why? Can't you see how much you're hurting me!" He suddenly yelled. 

My eyes widen as i stared at Sasuke. The moonlight being our only light. I could see sadness in his eyes. He lowered his head to my shoulder. 

"I'm sorry....i'm sorry i've caused you so much pain. If i could....if i could turn back the clock i would never let you go.When you disappeared i was so scared...i was scared that i'd never be able to apologize to you correctly, to never see your smile, to never hear your voice, to never feel your presence." he said.

"Sasuke..." i said speechless as tears clouded my vision. He moved and looked at me. He wiped my tears away from my eyes. 

"I'm sorry for causing your tears, your pain, your fake smiles, for your scars, for being useless, for being an ass, for leaving you alone. I'm so sorry Yuki." he said as he looked down but left his hand on my cheek.

I felt a pang in my heart as i looked down at him but became shocked when i saw water droplets fall to the floor. "Sasuke are you...." i couldn't even finish my sentence. 'Sasuke is crying...i've never seen Sasuke cry......he must really be sorry...' i thought. 

I slowly moved my hands up. 'Should i really be doing this? Won't i just get hurt again?' i thought. i could remember my screaming and laughter. My hands stopped for a moment. 

 "I'm sorry for causing your tears, your pain, your fake smiles, for your scars, for being useless, for being an ass, for leaving you alone. I'm so sorry Yuki." Sasuke's sincere voice overpowering my screams in my head. 

I moved my hands again. They went around his neck. I put my head on his collar bone as i lightly bit my lip. I heard him gasp. "Yuki..." he said sounding out of breath. 

"I'm only going to forgive you once,Stupid duck." i muttered. I felt his hands slowly snake around my waist and hugged me tight. His wet cheek made contact with my neck. "Thank you" he whispered. i slowly moved back and gave him a closed eye smile. 

"You better not make me regret forgiving you stupid duck." i giggled. He wiped his face a little. "Hn, shut up you stupid cat." he said with a slight smirk. I pouted. He flicked my forehead. "Ouch, stupid duckling." i hissed. he laughed. For the first time in forever he laughed. 

I smiled then remembered something. "Oh i forgot." i said as i grabbed his necklace. he stared at it. "It's for you. let it be a reminder of our new friendship. no need to thank me" i said. He slowly took it then stared at it. "You got this for me?" he asked. 

I blushed slightly then crossed my arms. "Duh, stupid idiot i just said that." i muttered. he smiled and put it on. "Thank you, Yuki." he said. i blushed harder. "S-Shut up! I already said not to thank me!" i yelled. he laughed again while i yelled at him and pounded on his chest. 

(3rd pov) 

Hikari stared as his sister pathetically tired to injure the laughing Uchiha. He was leaning on the light pole near the entrance to the restaurant. 

'Tch, consider yourself lucky Uchiha. Hurt her again and i'll kill you' he thought as he glared at the Uchiha. Just then his phone rang. He grabbed it then looked at the caller. He sighed and picked it up. He stared at his sister as he answered the caller. 

"Been a long time, Levi." He smirked.