GUESS WHO'S BACK!!!!!!!

• Dedicated to My Crazy Friend Who Has Been Harassing Me.

(Yuki's pov)

The Winter break passed faster then i expected. We were soon back in Japan. It was still cold but not exactly snowing. We all decided to come back early so we could spend Christmas when it snows. It's confusing but yea.

All that's happening is that we're back at school!

Haruki went back to his school, but he seemed to be hiding something big from me today. He seemed...happy. Happier then his usual lazy ass self.

"It's nice to be back home!" ino said with a sigh as she stretched. "Yea, especially when you don't have to be a bitch anymore." Sakura smiled. "Oh yea so what happens to you and Karin?" Temari asked. Right on cue we heard laughing. We looked ahead to see Karin.

She was with a girl i recognized as Matsuri and some other girls. She turned to us and soon her little group saw us and they busted into fits of laughter.

I looked to see Sakura looking down and holding her books close to her chest. I smiled as i put a hand on her shoulder. She turned to me. "Don't worry Saku-chan, you don't need them anymore." i smiled. She smiled and thanked me.

We all filed into class. The lesson wasn't all that interesting and that's how it went on. That is, until we got to 3rd period did things get interesting.

I walked into my class and yelped to see Haruki talking with Kurenai-sensei. "Haurki what are you doing out of school!" I scolded. "Eh? Haruki what're you doing here?" Naruto asked. Haruki walked over to me. "None of your business idiot." he said.

Naruto growled and was abut to lunge at him till Kiba held him back.

"Haruki why are you here?" Sasuke said coming from behind me. I looked over my shoulder to see Gaara and Sasuke there.

"Back off. I just need to talk to my sister." he said coldly but there was something in his voice that told me he was hiding something. "haruki what's going on?" i asked him confused. "Everyone take your seats please. Yuki you're excused." Kurenai-sensei smiled at me.

I creased my eyebrows but stopped when Haruki grabbed my wrist gently and dragged me away from my friends. "Haruki please tell me what's going on!!!" i whined. "Just shut up and wait!" he yelled back. i sighed depressed.

Then the speaker for the hallway came on. Someone cleared their throats before talking.

"Will Miss Neko please come to the courtyard." It was Lady Tsunade. "See your principal even ordered it now let's go!" Haruki urged on as he dragged me down halls and steps. When i got tired i stopped and pulled my wrist away then sat on the floor.

"I'm tired Haruki-nii!" I whined. he groaned. "C'mon Yuki-nee the courtyard is right out there!" He said pointing to the door. "What's out there?" i asked him with narrowed eyes and crossed arms. He sighed and massaged his temples.

" magical unicorn let's go look!" He said. I whined louder and he looked so frustrated till finally he snapped and grabbed me while throwing me over his shoulder. "HO-HO HARUKI! PUT ME DOWN!" I yelled as he ran outside.

He then finally put me down and grabbed his phone. "Haruki that's not funny." i said with my hands on my hips. He had a smile as he stared at the phone. 'Har.u.ki!" I scolded trying to get him to listen to me.

"Still the same brat." a voice said. A voice that seemed to freeze my entire being and get my heart beat racing. My eyes widen as i stood straight. I looked slowly behind me to see no other then my very first crush.

The guy who's been there for me ever since we were little. He had his cocky smirk on like always. His bored looking eyes seemed to be filled with life.