Totally missed you!

(Yuki's pov) 

It's been a little weird with Sasuke lately, but i slowly getting use to his presence. Today we decided to do another beach day but the teachers set up something special. "Anko-sensei what are we doing?" Ino whined. 

Anko-sensei cmirked. "Today we're doing a scavanger hunt!" she said with a smile. "What do we get if we win?" Naruto asked suspiciously. "The winning team will have to sleep outside here tonight." Kakashi-sensei said with a closed eye smile. Everyone groaned. 

"What a youthful challenge...I ACCEPT!" He yelled with a thumbs up. We all sighed. I smiled. "This'll be fun, ne Haruki-nee?" i asked my yawning brother. He just sleepily nodded. 

"Alright that's enough. The team captains are Haruki and Sasuke." Asuma-sensei said. Haruki and Sasuke stepped out of the crowd and faced them faced. "Alright, Call either heads or tales once i flip the coin." Kakashi-sensei said. They both nodded. 

Once he flipped it they both called. Haruki called heads. When Kakashi got the quarter back he looked at it. "Heads." he confirmed. 

"Yuki." he said with a smirk. I cheered. "Yosh!" i said as i ran over to my little brother. "Don't worry little brother Onee-chan will win for you." i smiled petting his head. He got an irk mark. "Shut up midget. I'll be the one doing most of the work since you always get lost." he snapped. 

I glared then stepped on his foot. He winced and fell to the ground near his foot. i had a fake close eye smile. 

"Ah gomen (sorry), didn't see your feet there." i said sarcastically. He growled at me. 

"Naruto." Sasuke said with  a sigh. 

(Bold is Haruki's Team)

Gaara, Neji, Lee, Suigetsu, Ino, Tenten,Yuki, Hinata, Sai

Naruto, Sakura, Kiba, Shikamaru, Temari, Jugo, Choji, Kankuro.

The last one was Karin. "Tch, can she even play?" Haruki scoffed. i lightly jabbed his side with my elbow. Karin sneered and crossed her arms. "Karin is  autmatically on your team Sasuke." Kurenai-sensei said. He sighed. 

"Talk about bad luck." Kankuro said. "I CAN HEAR YOU!" She screamed. "Huh? Hear what?" he asked her innocently. Before they could get into a fight Anko-sensei stopped it by shoving a list in front of their faces. 

"This is your list. You have till sun down to find everything. You guys will get Kurenai and I as your supervisors." She said as she went to give us ours. "You guys have kakashi and Asuma. Get ready to leave in 5 minutes." she said as she walked away. 

I stole the list from Haruki and looked at it. Everyone surrounded me.

List:

Spell the words 'K.O.N.O.H.A' by taking pictures of different things that start with the letter and with the whole team in it.

Take a picture at the boy's hiking trail together.

Find starfish for each member of your team.

Find a indigedous bird

Take a pcture with your whole team from a view of the whole area