Keep it a secret

(Yuki's pov) 

"Even after all that we still lost." Tenten sighed sadly. Yes we had lost sadly and everyone is depressed. "Well guess that means that Kakash and Asuma's team will be sleeping outside." Anko-sensei called out. The opposing team cheered. 

"How bout we all eat some dinner the sun is already going down." Kurenai-sensei said wit ha smile. We all agreed and went inside the Female teaher's master lodge to eat. After eating, i was the first one to go out while the others argues and talked. 

It was sunset already and the stars were already showing up. I smiled as i ran to my hut and grabbed a mat that was there for the guests along with a pillow. I put on warm clothes and my scarf since it was supposed to be cold tonight. 

No one was out yet still so i decided to set up a spot for myself. Once i had set up my mat i laid down and looked at the stars with a smile. 

Someone then laid a mat down next to me. I looked to my right to see Haruki. I smiled then heard another mat on my left. I turned to see Hinata and Ino smiling. Soon everyone started coming. "Well i guess we can all sleep out here." Anko-sensei laughed as everyone came outside. 

We started connecting the stars as it got dark. Eventually we built a small fire and all just joked around. It was dark and all teachers had left to go sleep in their lodge. 

The boys built a separate fire to talk about personal things, thanks to the suggestion of Naruto while we girls sat at our fire. 

"Okay okay. I seriously have to ask. It's one of the student mysteries of the school." Sakura said with a chuckle. "Why do you always wear that scarf?" She asked me. "Huh?!" I said shocked that the question was about me. I looked down at my scarf and blushed slightly. 

I felt an arm be swung around my shoulders. "OOOHHHH~ Do i smell a romantic flashback?! Spill the beans!!!" Temari smirked. I blushed harder as they all told me to tell them. 

(3rd pov) 

The boys all heard Temari's loud outburst and it caused their ears to twitch. They looked to see if haruki was asleep. They were all curious. Yuki was considered the secret angel of the school and was considered to be out of most nice guy's leagues.

"Hey hey i think that this spot is a little bit more comfortable." Naruto said as he scooted a little bit closer to the girls even though they were a few feet away from them. "Y-Yea i can feel the heat better too!" kiba joined in. 

"Hn idiots." Sasuke scoffed. 

"Shut up teme, you know you want to know too!" Kankuro scowled. Sasuke scowled but it was true he wanted to listen. 

(Yuki's pov) 

"Well it was given to me my one of my good friends." i said. "Ohh" they all said together. "Yea, he gave it to me before he left to join the Marines." i smiled sadly as i touched the scarf a bit. "Well that sucks." TenTen said. "D-Do you s-still talk?" Hinata asked shyly. 

I smiled and nodded. "he always sends me post cards and letters. He's a old classic." i chuckled. "So how did you guys meet?" they asked. 

"Well umm.....when my parent's walked out on me and Haruki i couldn't support us. Him and his cousin decided to join the marines and every month he'd send us a check to support us. He's my closest friend and my first crush. Before he left he gave me this scarf." i smiled with a blush. 

"Wow how romantic." Temari whistled. "SO where is he now?" Sakura asked. "Hmm Califrnia i believe. I really hope i can see him one day." i said as i looked up at the stars with a smile. 

"Ne ne, Yuki what's his name?" Tenten and the others said scooting in. I blushed harder as i looked down embarrassed. "H-His name....H-his name is..." they all began nodding waiting for me to say it. 

(3rd pov) 

The boys were at the edge of their seats trying to hear, not aware that a slightly freaked out and annoyed Haruki was behind them. "What are you doing?" he asked. They all yelped and ate the sand. 

"Hoi! You damn brat! What are you doing sneaking up on us?!" Kankuro yelled pissed. "Tch, why are you listening to the girl's conversations? Hentais (Perverts)" he sneered as he took a few steps back from them. 

"It's not like that idiot!" Kiba yelled angry. Kiba then saw that his nose was bleeding. "You really are disgusting." Haruki sneered. "S-Shut up this isn't what it looks like!" He yelled as he ran away. 

Sasuke and Gaara who were quiet felt a pang in their hearts that their Yuki was in love with someone else already, but a new spark of determination rises within them. "Hey Haruki do you know who Yu-chan likes?" Naruto asked.

"Tch of course idiot she's my sister." He scoffed. "Who is it!" They all yelled. Haruki got freaked out. "As if i'd tell a bunch of old perverts like you." he said going back to his mat. "Hey we're only one year apart!" Naruto yelled. 

"All you guys should no is that he's way out of your leagues and you barley could hold a candle compared to him." he said turning his back to indicate he was going to sleep. 

All the guys sighed and decided to give it up. Gaara looked sadly at the laughing Yuki. 

'I'm not giving her up so easily, even if she has her heart set on somebody else.' he thought to himself as he went to go lie down his mat. Sasuke looked at the stars as he laid down on his mat with his hands behind his head. 

'Hn, whatever. What i want i get. And i don't plan on letting her slip from my fingers a second time.' He thought as he closed his eyes and soon fell asleep. 

(Yuki's pov) 

Everyone fell asleep but i was the only one up. I slowly grabbed the bottom of my scarf at one of the ends. I smiled as i flipped it over. The words 'I will always love you' was written golden embroidery. I gently placed my hand on it then looked up at the stars.

'Come back soon idiot.' i thought with a smile.