Guess Haruki doesn't like you.

(Yuki's pov)

so even though me, the usual gang along with the Subaku siblings have been hanging out i never once looked at Sasuke or talk to him. It's been a week since the argument and he still hasn't apologized, but i've been able to keep my mind off that. 

The gang and i got really close and i was able to get make up time with the Subaku siblings.

Currently though i was shivering from the cold weather. I was wearing mittens, cute cat ear muffs, my red scarf and Gaara gave me a warm jacket. The weather was cold and lightly snowing. We were all heading into the building together.

I held the red scarf i always wore, even during the summer, close to me.

"Hey i just had an idea!" Kiba said excitedly.

We all looked at him. "And what is it now flea brains?" Ino asked annoyed as Sai wrapped his arm around her waist. "Lets go on a trip together!" he yelled. "A trip?" Hinata asked confused. Kiba nodded.

"Lets bring it up to Kakashi-sensei. A class trip!" he said. I was shaking bad as everyone agreed. Gaara came and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. I came in closer getting as much warmth as i could. i could feel Sasuke's stare but didn't say anything.

"So what do you say Yuki?" Ino, Sakura, and Tenten ,who i met today, asked me. Sakura was too busy fawning over Sasuke. i gave them a nervous smile. "W-Well i'm not r-really good with cold.." i said. They all got thinking faces now aware of my problem.

"It's alright you guys go! We can all go together next year.." i said quickly. They all gave me different faces.

"No way it wouldn't be the same without you!" Lee said, who i also met today. Kiba then snapped his fingers. "Lets go somewhere warm! Like a beach!" He said. Everyone smiled at the idea. "Alright! Lets go tell sensei!" Naruto said dragging everyone.

"Are you sure you'll be ok Yuki.?" Gaara asked worried. i giggled at his worried face.

"Nope! I'm pretty sure i'll hurt myself by being clumsy! That's why you're coming too!" I said kissing his cheek and causing him to blush hard causing him to become warmer. "I-I am.." he stuttered. i laughed and fangirled inside how cute he was.

"YEP!" I said hugging him. "What about Haruki?" he asked. i smiled as i moved back. "I'll bring him with us, he'd find a way to come anyways so i might as well bring him along." i said.

My little brother Haruki is very protective over me. Our dad ran away from us when we were young so he said that its his job as a brother and the male of the family to watch over me. He's really smart for his young age, but hes also a trouble maker and rude to alot of people.  But he can be mature, sometimes i feel like it's my fault that he had to force himself to grow up at an early age.

The bell then rung and we all went to class.

Kakashi-sensei said that our plan sounded like a good idea, and that the money we've saved for class projects will help with the expenses.

We were all talking about it, until lunch bell rang. "Yuki." i looked behind me to see Sasuke. i frowned, as he made a head motion to follow him.