Chapter 05

JISOO POV

I've never waited for this day I just wanted to run away but I don't have the power to face my dad.

After the dinner with my parents and Taeyeon last night I told her everything I don't know how I trust her in a very short time after we met she's very soft and caring.

After she knows about what happened in my life recently her face shows how much she's sad for me her words when she comforted me was all real it's wasn't a fake one like all the people around me.

I wore my black suit I was watching myself in the mirror thinking about what happened and what will happen next.

I never saw Jennie wearing a wedding dress because I didn't come with them when they buy the dress she will wear 'How is she looks? How I'm gonna react when I saw her? I'm sure she's beautiful... as always' I thought and fix my coat.

My mom entered the room as she came closer to me and back hugged me "I know it's hard to be force to marry your ex, I'm sorry I can't do anything to cancelled this" I sighed heavily and gave her a sad smile.

My relationship with her was good she's the best mom she want to help me but couldn't.

I turned around face her "Always be happy mom... Whatever happened stay strong and keep that beautiful smile remember I love you so much" I said to her as I kiss her cheek and hug her tight.

"Are you okay? You're worrying me Jisoo" She said to me with concern "Yeah I'm fine, it's time to go" I said and give her an assuring smile.

There she comes looking beautiful in the white dress she was wearing she was shining like a diamond 'Stop it Jisoo you don't love her she hurt you remember' I scold myself but couldn't help but to abmit she's beautiful.

I tried looking for Taeyeon so I can stop staring at Jennie whe I saw her our eyes locked I smiled at her as she return the smile 'But why she look sad? Did she had a hard day from work?' I was snapped out my thoughts when Jennie stand infront of me.

I know I should take her hand so she can stand beside me the officiant starts talking Taeyeon sad face didn't leave my mind.

When I look at her side she was talking with someone I can see her back and I'm sure it was a girl.

When she turn around I feel everything froze I couldn't leave my eyes off her 'What is she doing here? Why does she want to destroyed my relationship with people?' For a few seconds I was snapped out my thoughts again when Jennie cleared her throat.

The officiant is waiting for my answer "I will ask you again, Kim Jisoo do you agree to marry Kim Jennie and continue your life with her?" The officiant asked me.

-------------------------------------------

Sorry I didn't update last night 😅😅.

-------------------------------------------