Chapter 18

JENNIE POV

Here we are at the park, the park we used to come every Friday, no one is talking but being with her is so comfortable "So... hmm you wanna talk?" Jisoo said breaking the silence, I really don't know what to say.

"What do you want to know?" I asked her she thought for a while "What are we?" She asked seriously it take me off guards and I don't know what to reply.

"Tell me the truth, everyone is telling me to believe in you and hear you out.... help me remember you... " She said sincerely looking at my eyes "I'm scared you will hate me" I said sadly and look down.

"Did you done something wrong to me?" I shook my head "So speak, I promise I won't leave before listening to everything you say" She said and give me a small smile I sigh and nodded.

And with that I told her everything, from the day we met until she got into an accident "So, I thought you cheated on me with my bestfriend, and that bestfriend is Lisa?" I nodded to what she said.

"And after that our parents let us get married?" I nodded again "Yes" I couldn't tell what she feels right now her face was blank "Wow.... I never thought my life will have this drama" She said and chuckled bitterly.

"I have a last question.... what happened between you and your father?" I look up and keep quite for a moment then starts to speak "Well... h-he wants me to leave you and date someone else" I said sadly she frowned on what I said 'Wait, she don't like it?', I thought.

"What did you say?" She asked impatient "Of course I don't want to... no matter what happened my heart will always belong to you.. " I said shyly she keep looking at me 'Did I say too much?', I thought a bit panic.

"I-i mean if I don't l-love you anymore I wouldn't be here with you, right?" I said nervously 'Fuck.. what on earth I'm saying?', I thought and wishing the ground will swallow me "T-that's right" She said a bit taken a back.

"Do you remember anything? Like after I told you what happened?" I spoke breaking the silent between us "I can see like scenario... but not everything" She said I nodded "Do you believe in me?" I asked she went silent for a moment.

"To be honest... I can see in your eyes, and waiting for me till now is.... proof?... But the same time I don't remember everything about you so, I don't know" She explained it a bit sad but I'm happy she remember some details.

-----------------------------------