Chapter 10

TAEYEON POV

I saw Jisoo's message just today, In didn't check my phone last night after having a hard working day.

So I came to the hospital fast to check on her, if ever I saw Jennie I will definitely kill her of what she had done to Jisoo, how could she? After everything happened she said she already regretting everything but she never show it.

I'm sitting beside Jisoo hoping and praying "Don't leave me please... you're the only one who was honest and trusting me, please" I said as I hold her hand squeezing it lightly and she moved her finger.

I was shock as I got up "Jisoo?" I tried to call her name after a few seconds she opened her eyes slowly, when she adjusted from the light of the room.

She looked at me with a small smile in her face "Jisoo, are you okay?" She nodded her head "Don't worry.... " She whisper it was hard for her to speak "I'll will call the doctor okay?" She nodded again as I exit the room running.

"What happened?" Jennie asked worried "Where's the doctor?" I said to her "Over there.. I-is Jisoo o-okay?" I just nodded and called the doctor he told me that he will run some tests, we are just waiting outside the room.

"Did she say anything?" Jennie asked me "She couldn't speak because her throat is dry and I think it's hard for her to speak" I explained she nodded they was a silent between us until I decide to talk.

"I know I don't have rights to talk to you but I can't see Jisoo like this.. " She look up to me "What do you mean?" She asked confuse "I know what happened because Jisoo told me everything" I said coldly at her she then look down on the ground.

"Why did you do that?" I asked her still in my coldest tone "I didn't cheat on her" She answered in a small tone "But she saw you in the bed with her fucking bestfriend" I said angrily "But she never listened to me I wasn't cheating on her" She try to explained.

'I swear I will kill her' I went infront of her and a bit closer to her "Are you kidding me Jennie? What are you doing then? Watching? Playing games? Is that what it look like to you?" I said a bit louder making her flinch a bit.

"I didn't cheat on her... Lisa made me do it.... I was fighting her to stop doing it... but she's stronger than me... then Jisoo came when she was kissing me while trying to take my clothes off" She was now crying.

I was shock "Why would I cheat on her? She's my everything... I would never do that to her" She said and wipe away her tears.

-------------------------------------------

What do you think? Is Jennie telling the truth? Or not? 🤔🤔

------------------------------------------