Chapter 15

3RD PERSON POV

The next day Jisoo's mother came to the hospital not looking so happy "Hey mo-" Jisoo was cut off by her mother "What is going on Jisoo? Are you dating Taeyeon?" Her mother said Jisoo look at her with a bit shock "Wait, what?!" She said.

"Jisoo give me an answer to my question are you dating Taeyeon?" Her mother asked again "I told you an hundred times that me and Taeyeon are not dating and we're just friends" Jisoo cleared out.

"Then explained this one?" Her mother handed her the phone.

BREAKING NEWS:

SNSD Kim Taeyeon and Kim Jisoo are spotted together at a fancy restaurant dating. The couple are dating for about few months. Kim Jisoo known as the heir's of the Kim's company's. We wish the couple a goodluck.

"WTF?! This is not true we are not dating Mom believe me we're just a close friends" She explained her mother sat down on the bed next to her "Your Dad is talking with Taeyeon's agency... Taeyeon said the same as you" Jisoo nodded.

"Did... d-did... Je-.. nothing forget it" She said "Jennie heard about the news... she was crying so hard" Her mother said in a sad tone "How did you know?" Jisoo asked "I was having breakfast with her and her mom and she is the one who saw the news at first" Her mother explained Jisoo sigh heavily.

"Why did you ask about her? Do you feel somethingm" Her mother suddenly asked "To be honest I don't know.... she's the first person I think when I read the news... " Jisoo confessed but still confuse about it.

"Do you love her?" She went silent for a moment "I.. I think I do.. " Jisoo shyly said her mother smiled "I know you still love her... let her help you to take back your memories" Her mother said softly rubbing her hand.

After a few minutes Taeyeon message Jisoo saying how sorry she was about what happened and her agency denied the news Jisoo just told her that it's fine good thing they denied it.

But Jisoo is still thinking about Jennie her mom told her that she cried because of it and she was feeling sad for her.

---------------------------------