Chapter 14

3RD PERSON POV

"Boring!!" Jisoo is still in the hospital and she was in her private room with Taeyeon for the last week Taeyeon will come everyday to check on Jisoo.

And for Jennie it was hard to see the two of them get more closer and specially after Jisoo don't remember her.

"What can we do?" Taeyeon asked Jisoo "Let's sneak out for dinner at a restaurant I'm so sick of the hospital meal" Jisoo whined "No, no way I'll letting you run away from her" Taeyeon said "Come on Taetae please" Jisoo pleased and keep whining.

"Aishh, okay fine but we will comeback as soon as possible okay?" Taeyeon finally give in while Jisoo was so happy hearing that "Yes, you're the best Taengoo" She got up by the help of Taeyeon and goes to the bathroom to change clothes.

"Wait here I can do the rest" Taeyeon nodded she made a phone call with her manager telling him that she's leaving in five minutes.

They went to a restaurant it was the place they meet for the first time there was some sasaeng (fan) following them since they left the hospital "I will tell you something but can you keep it a secret?" Jisoo said and stop eating.

"Sure, what is it?" Taeyeon put down her spoon to give her attention to Jisoo "The girl that came to the hospital a week ago.. the day I woke up" Jisoo said Taeyeon raised one of her eyebrow "Jennie? What about her?" Taeyeon said and Jisoo nodded.

"Yeah Jennie, she said I know her and she was so sad when she find out that I don't remember her who is she really is?" Jisoo asked making Taeyeon sighed and went silent for a moment thinking about what she will say.

"But not gonna lie.. my heart keep beating fast when I saw her" Taeyeon looked at her with a small smile "You love that girl... even after what happened between you and her.... you keep loving her with all your heart" Taeyeon explained making Jisoo shock to what she just heard from her.

Taeyeon knows that she should know everything "Wait, I love her but she don't?" Jisoo asked confuse "What? No, she loves you... but something happened that ruined everything.." Taeyeon answered "What happened?" Jisoo asked again.

"It's not my place to tell you that... but when you're ready to hear her.. give all your attention to her and don't be harsh on her... she didn't do anything wrong" Taeyeon pointed Jisoo smiled a little 'No, wonder my heart was about to explode when I saw her' Jisoo thought.

"When I'm ready.. I will talk to her" She said and Taeyeon just nodded and the two of them continue eating.

----------------------------------