Chapter 19

JISOO POV

Since yesterday I'm still thinking about everything Jennie said she suffered a lot.

To be honest, I remember everything when I went to our house, all the memories came rushing in my mind but I was scared, I want to let her explained before anything but now I should do something before her father make her date someone.

Now I'm on my way to her parents house, I called her mom and told her that I'm on my way.

I rang the doorbell and Jennie opened it "Hi" She was a bit suprised to see me "H-hi, come in" She said I smiled and entered the house "Your father is here? I need to see him" I said she nodded "Yes, he is in the living room" She answered.

Remembering everything means I know every room in the house so I went straight to the living room "Hi uncle" I said bow down he wasn't happy to see me "It's been a long time for you to visit us" He said put down the paper he was reading.

"Well, I'm here for someone" I said seriously "What do you mean?" He asked while his eye brown raised Jennie's mom came with some coffee "Welcome dear, how are you?" She asked sweetly I smiled.

"Hi auntie, I'm doing fine" I replied softly "You still didn't answer me" Jennie's father butt in I clear my throat and turn my head to him "I'm here to take my wife" I said confidently I look at Jennie who choked on her own coffee.

"You want me to give my daughter to someone who doesn't remember her?" He said "Who said I don't remember her?" I said confidently and raised my eyebrow "J-jisoo?" Jennie called out looking confuse and waiting for me to explain.

"You think I would do that if I don't remember you?" I said looking straight at Jennie smiling she smiled back and some tears starts falling down at her eyes "You can't take her away Jisoo, she have a date to attend tonight" Her father said a bit loud.

"She is my wife, so you can't make her do what she don't want to do, I have all rights to take her away" I argued and he look at me angry "Jen go get your stuff I'll wait here" I said smiling, she quickly went upstairs to get her things.

I turn to her father again "I know everything turned out not good and we both hurt each other, I know you are scared about her.... but things are clear now I will never hurt her nor hurt her... she was a dream to me... a dream that came true I really hope you would believe in me" I explained and give him a small smile.

I got up and ready to leave "And that dream will be more beautiful if you give us your approval" I said me and Jennie went out the house to my car.

We arrived at our house she didn't say anything she was nervous I can tell "Go put your things upstairs then will talk" I said softly she looked at me trying to ask what was happening but she just went upstairs.

We are now eating dinner, it is a calm dinner "So, I know you wanna know what is going on, let's move to the living room and talk?" I said she nodded and stood up walking to the couch.

----------------------------------