Chapter 09

JENNIE POV

After the doctor told us about Jisoo's condition and he said that we can see her now "Can I go first please?" I asked politely to her parents they nodded their head with a warm smile.

What I saw in the room breaks my heart she was pale and just sleeping on the bed the only thing I can hear was her heart beating.

I sat down at the chair beside her as I hold her hand I just look at her and don't say anything in a minute.

"Everything is because of me Chu, I hurt you so much my love please don't leave me I still need you with me I want you forgive me don't let me live with this guilt" I said crying while I look at out hand and smiled sadly.

"It's been a long time since I got to hold your hand" I said as the nurse came in and told me that my time was done I nodded and wipe my tears "I'll be waiting for you my love I love you" I said and kissed her forehead before I left the room.

"I need to go somewhere and I'll be bring some clothes and other stuff too" I told my parents and was about to leave when my mom grab my hand "Thay said that we can't stay here when they move her to a private room you can sleep here" I shook my head "I can't sleep at home knowing that she's is not there with me" I said to them as my tears starts to fall again.

"I'm not letting you sleep there alone, you will come with us I told my maid to just clean it" My mom said while she hug me.

"Okay... but I have to go somewhere" I broke the hug "If something happened call me okay?" She nodded her head.

******

I rang the doorbell waiting for someone to opened it "Jennie?" Lisa look shock to see me "I here to end everything" I said Lisa move a little so I can come inside.

"Look I have enough.. I made a mistake in the past and I'm dying to solve it... I love Jisoo nothing will change that whatever everytime I try to do something to solve things with Jisoo you always there to ruined I... " She cut me off "Woah woah calm down your tits babygirl" She said to me.

"STOP CALLING ME THAT! WHY THE FUCK CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT I. DON'T. WANT. YOU!" I yelled in her face then she grab my wrist hard and it's hurt.

"Stop it Jennie! I know you don't love someone who's weak like her.. you deserve someone better and a stronger person who will love you and treat you like a princess... you deserve someone like me.. " I was so angry of what she said to Jisoo I can't control my anger and just slap her hard in the face.

"You can't talk and insult her like that! Did you know what we caused to her she had depression and she didn't trust anyone even herself! You know how much I hate myself for doing that to her!" I yelled while crying because of anger.

"Just please Lisa... please just leave me alone... let me do what I should do.. " I beg to her and then left her before she can say anything.

------------------------------------------

Do Lisa deserve a slap?

------------------------------------------