Chapter 17

3RD PERSON POV

Jennie entered the house that seems no one was home like the other days, it's been a while since she came here she went to her room taking a shower must help her body to relax.

After taking a shower she went to Jisoo's room, it's her first time getting inside the room everything smells like Jisoo it was a bad idea to enter the room, everything happened came rushing in her mind which cause her to breakdown, she quickly run to her room and lock herself inside while crying.

Since her mom has a key for their house, she went there to check her daughter she keeps knocking on Jennie's bedroom door but crying was answering her or 'I want Jisoo!', she don't know if she can call Jisoo or not the girl lost her memories about Jennie but also her daughter is in a bad state so there's no wrong calling Jisoo.

She called Jisoo's number and hoping she will pick it up after a few seconds she answered.

"Hello? Jisoo... Hi I'm Jennie's mom.... can you come over Jennie is not fine please.... she is having a breakdown and lock herself in her room I couldn't get to her.... please help me... oh my god thank you, thank you I'll send you the location... "

About 10 minutes passed by Jisoo is ringing the doorbell she came, she couldn't help but come she didn't want anything bad happened to Jennie she just want to protect her she don't know why.

Jennie's mom show her where's Jennie's room was "Jennie? It's me Jisoo.. " She knock and said that "J-Jisoo?" Jennie replied with hiccups "Yes, will you open the door for me? Come on let's talk... " She said trying to convinced her Jennie didn't say anything.

"Please? Your mom is worried and also... m-me" Jisoo said the truth she was worried for her as hell, after a few seconds a clicking sound was heard and the door open "Baby?" Jennie's mom called out "I'll get you some water" She said and goes down.

"Can I come in?" Jisoo said softly Jennie nodded her head and move to the side to let Jisoo when she gets in she was looking around the room and her eyes landed to a pictures of her and Jennie one of the picture was them kissing.

"So... hmm what happened?" Jisoo asked after clearing her throat "He always wants me to do what he want" Jennie said with tears falling for her beautiful eyes its broke Jisoo's heart seeing her like this "Who was it?" Jisoo asked her "M-my dad" Jennie answered.

Jisoo don't want Jennie to cry so she hugged her and whisper "Don't cry... let's go to the park so you can be comfortable and talk" Jennie nodded and when they broke the hug Jisoo can see Jennie's cheeks are red "L-let me change my clothes first" Jennie said and Jisoo just nodded.

Jisoo went down "What happened?" Jennie's mom asked in worried "I will take her to the park so she would be less stressed, It that okay with you?" Jisoo said and Jennie's mom nodded her head "Oh dear, she will kill me if I said no to that" Jisoo chuckled and turn her head toward the stairs when Jennie got down.

"Let's go?" She asked Jennie who was looking down nodded they said their bye to Jennie's mom and left 'I hope everything goes well, I can't see Jennie like this', Jennie's mom thought and sigh.

-------------------------------