Patrol

Thomas awoke the next morning, he could barely sleep after seeing Alastair. Although he tried to hate Alastair, Thomas couldn't the love he felt for Alastair was so much stronger than the hatred. Thomas didn't actually know if he hated him, he felt obliged to knowing what he said about Thomas's father and Matthew's mother or for their past and the things he had said to his friends. Hearing the words that Alastair had said to James and Matthew 'Goatface Herondale', 'Demon eyes' and 'Mother hen fairchild', 'Bastard son'. Thomas knew that he should spend Alastair's remaining time in London ignoring him and not speaking to him. Thomas rolled out of bed, shaking all the thoughts from his head, grabbing his towel and heading to the shower as he knew that he had patrol today but couldn't remember who it was as he knew they usually took turns on it. Thomas turned the corner his eyes widened at the sight in front of him, there was Alastair and Charles in each others embrace their arms wrapped around each other and Alastair looked happy. Thomas shook his head, shaking the tears from his eyes as he pushed away his emotions to focus on the patrol he would have to do. Thomas waited at the doorway his leg propped up against the wall as he took out his mobile phone and went on it. Thomas heard a voice calling his name, he groaned as he saw that it was Alastair. Thomas nodded softly at him. "Patrol?" Thomas asked looking at Alastair but since he was so tall he looked over his head. Alastair had saw Thomas walk away from him and Charles, wanting to explain what had happened but before he got a chance Thomas spoke. "Dont bother Alastair, just forget that last night ever happened. Forget about our kiss, be with him." As the words left Thomas's mouth his back straightened to protect himself from the outside world and from the pain he was feeling right now.