Hurt

(( 2 weeks later))

Thomas finally decided that he was feeling better and would go visit Alastair to talk about what had happened and their conversation after this last mission he had. He had to go visit the caves down on the beach where a few mundanes had been going missing, he finally arrived looking around taking out his broadsword and his witchlight in this hand he looked around walking further and further into the cave. Thomas's eyes widened when he seen a Raveners demon, he sighed as he dropped the witchlight placing his two hands on the sword. Thomas watched intently as the demon approached him, he waited until the demon tried to attack before he sprung into action. He kept an eye on the Raveners tail making sure that it was no where near him. He was able to get near the demon, but he was so focused that he didn't realise that the tail had pricked him. He eventually killed the demon, falling to the floor he took out his stele taking out a paper quickly scribbling on it and sending a fire message to the institute. Not realising that there was another demon around that attacked him, luckily His friends had gotten it and quickly came killing the demon, picking him up and bringing him to the infirmary. Thomas's eyes opened slower as one word passed his lips "Alastair..." James quickly ran out to find someone to summon Alastair not questioning his friends ask as he knew how hurt Thomas was.