Remembrance

Thomas had to stay in the infirmary for a while, his friends had come and gone through the days. He had remembered everything about his friends and family so why couldn't he remember that other man... Matthew had told him that it was Cordelia's brother Alastair and since he had heard the name it was forever stuck in his brain, Matthew had asked him something and his answer had been Alastair
He couldn't get the gorgeous man out of his head, the one that he knew meant something to him but he couldn't remember why. He had asked James to see if Alastair could come back to the infirmary in hopes that he could talk and see if he remembered something, anything to make the man smile but alas he refused to come explaining that he was too heart broken to see him again. Thomas frowned his eyes had small tears after hearing that, why had this mysterious man affected him so much, was he in love with the man?, is he a scorned enemy?, is he the answer to all his questions?. Thomas didn't know and since Alastair wouldn't meet with him he didn't think he would get an explanation.
Alastair had spent his time locked up in his room or in the training room, fighting back the tears. He trained for hours and hours cursing himself for foolishly letting the tall Lightwood man into his life and let him break down his walls. He knew that his life was going too perfectly and was only waiting for something or someone to fuck it up. But he never thought it would be this bad, the man he had spent forever trying not to love didn't remember their love or their kiss that they had just shared the past few days. Alastair deeply took a breath and tried to come up with ideas and ways that would help with Thomas remembering him, even if it hurt him to do, Alastair would have to tell him everything starting with their academy days...