Stories

Alastair took a deep breath as he walked to the door, lifting his hand. He knocked once and quickly, he took a step back going over everything in his head. He had started to turn away from the door when it opened and a voice said "Wait.." It was Thomas, of course Alastair could tell that voice anywhere. Alastair looked down at his feet "Do you mind if we talk?" he asked softly as he finally had the courage to tell him everything, especially the academy days. Thomas nodded and politely said "Of course we can, let me put my shoes on and we could go for a walk?" he suggested, Alastair didn't reply but nodded his head at the suggestion. They walked to the front of the institute, he glanced up at Thomas "Before we go, can I just say I'm so sorry for everything. It was a long time ago and I've changed now." Thomas frowned a little but nodded as a way to tell him to proceed with what he was saying. Thomas walked along beside the boy as he told him all the stories about their past and what had happened the last few weeks. He frowned sadly as he was told about the academy days, his lips curled up in a half smile when he heard about their kisses. Thomas took a deep breath and the stopped looking at Alastair "I forgive you for the past Alastair... And I know from your stories that I liked you.." he said his cheeks turning a little red. "Thank you for telling me everything." he said softly and then pressed a light kiss to Alastair's cheek. Alastair froze for a moment as he watched Thomas walk back to the institute, not following him because he knew that he needed the time to process everything.