Alastair..

(POV- Thomas)

He had the kind of face that stopped you in your tracks. I guess he must get used to that, the sudden pause in a person's natural expression when they looked his way followed by overcompensating with a nonchalant gaze and a weak smile. Of course the blush that accompanied it was a dead give-away. It didn't help that he was so modest with it, it made the girls fall for him all the more. Despite all the opportunity that came his way he was or he thought he was defined by his past decisions and mistakes. He was handsome alright, but inside he was beautiful. Thomas groaned as all these thoughts where in his head, he shouldn't be thinking about Alastair at all, never mind how beautiful he is. Besides Thomas didn't even know if Alastair was gay or not and as Matthew says, Alastair is their mortal enemy not a friend or potential lover. Thomas ran a hand over his eyes as he took a deep breath and sighed deeply. Not expecting anyone to be there, Thomas's tensed as he heard his name being called almost refusing to turn and look in the direction. He knew exactly who the voice belonged to, the voice he had longed to hear for months. Thomas turned his gaze to the floor, his eyes tracing the patterns in the tiles looking at anything and everything that wasn't him. Thomas eventually stood up going to leave the room but he paused for a moment realising that he would have to pass Alastair. After taking a moment Thomas shook his head and just decided to pass by him, he had never been as nervous and could feel his heart beating so fast it almost felt inhumane. He thought that he was in the clear until he felt a hand on his arm pulling him to a stop as he heard his name being called but this time it was louder, as Alastair desperately tried to get his attention. Thomas finally gave in and turned his eyes stopping on the black eyes he had spent so many nights dreaming off.

~
(Author)
Hey guys I'm so sorry I disappeared, I've been busy with college and friends and of course covid. But I'm back hopefully I can update alot more and I know this chapter isn't great hope the next one is better.