The Truth

Thomas had continued to keep walking in ahead, he could hear what Alastair was saying or trying to tell him. Thomas was too upset to listen, all that could be heard from him was the faint sniffles as his eyes had welled up with tears. Alastair frowning as he heard him, his heart nearly broke in two as he heard the tall friendly giant cry. Alastair picked up the pace trying to catch up to Thomas's long legs, he took a deep breath and reached for Thomas's hand intertwining it with his own hand. Alastair then used their joining hands to pull Thomas into a room where he knew they would have peace and quiet, where they would not be disturbed. Alastair took a few minutes to let go of his hand taking a deep breath while he looked up at the tears running from Thomas's eyes. "I am so sorry Thomas, I had no idea that Charles would come or even that he would say all those things to me..." Alastair placed a gentle hand on Thomas's stomach looking up into his eyes. "I like you Thomas... I have since Paris.. I have always liked you. You are the one for me, I know I might have realised it too late but I'm hoping that we can figure this out. " Thomas looked at him shocked but took a step back shaking his head. "No, no you kissed him Alastair, you kissed Charles. How can you expect me to believe this when I saw both of ye kissing and hugging in each others arms. I can't Alastair, I can't spend my time moping around after you, like I did at the academy..  It's him or me Alastair. " Thomas took a deep breath walking over to the door stopping his back to Alastair." I hope you choose wisely this time" he said as he walked out the door. Alastair fell to the floor wrapping his arms around himself crying and trying to figure out what he should do.