Y/N = ALexander Hamilton

Nacchi:You shure you want to have that ability?

Y/N:Yes

Nacchi:Well,okay.

----------------------------------------------------

Judge;QUIET!

We wil now begin the trial of dedendant Satou Kazuma,The defendant and the advocates,step into the witness stand.

Darkness:Kazuma. You did Nothing wrong.Leave the Advocacy to us.

Megumin:That's right.We will counter argue that persecutor until she cries!

Kazuma:I-...I'm counting on you. I don't have any advocates other than you guys...

Shit...what meaning is there in advocationg in such a trial...? But still,it feels reassuring when my comrades stand up to advocate for me...

Y/N:Kazuma...Trust me...i'm going to do this for us,believe it!

Kazuma:Huh? Y-Y/N,did you change your clothes?

Y/N clothes where different,all of his clothes that he was wearing,all of them...gone,he was now wearing a suit and his hair where going behind,like something was blowing wind at him.

Y/N:The names, Y/N Wright!

And I WILL HELP YOU!

Kazuma: O-Oh!

I wonder what happend to him...his character type totally changed...something bad happend?

Landlord:QUIET!

Aqua:Hey,Megumin.Is that person sitting over there that "Landlord" Guy?

Megumin:That's correct,Aqua.

...It feels like he's looking at us...

Aqua:...He is.His look is similar to that of Kazuma when he looks at Darkness as she walks around the mansion in light clothing.

Kazuma:I- DON'T SAY THAT Y/N WILL KILL M-

Y/N:It's alright Kazuma...For now let's just focus on this and then we will talk about that.

Aqua:I feel something impoper from him,so i want to poke out his eyes...

As the Landlore was staring at Darkness,he then felt something that could murder him in any second...he saw Y/N behind Y/N.

Kazuma:HM? What's wrong,Darkness?

Darkness:...It's nothing-

Y/N:I'll make that pervert pay for what will happen.

Judge:Now,we shall begin reading the indictment.The persecutor is to step forward!

Sena:Yes.

---Time skip about Y/N going Big brain mode---