don't kink shame me

Hello i am not dead

Y/N 7 tails

Bodie heat:Normall

Everyone was Vibing. Kazuma laying on a couch thinking about his life choises.Megumin Playing chess with Aqua ,Darkness and Y/N watching some anime that he thinks Darkness will enjoy.

Darkness:So it's about a boy that got hated by his village and has at the same time some sort of demon in him that he doesn't know of?

Y/N:Exatctly! I think you will like it becues i also have a demon inside of me.

Kazuma:Wow..very edgy...

Y/N:Why is that edgy?

Kazuma:Wait you w- nevermind...

Darkness:This will be a beutifull thing to watch,pleas let me sleep on your tails!

Darkness said with a VERY lewd face.

Y/N:I need a adult.

Darkness:I am a adult.

Y/N

I'M NOT GONNE GET ARA ARA'D!

Aqua:Aren't you also a demi fox?

Y/N:Yeah?

Aqua:So should you have a diferent age than humans?

Y/N:Well i'm 13 and... that is in fox years 80...but i'm a demi human so..i am 34 in demi age?

Darkness:You're not gooe with math are you?

Y/N:No

I can't do it.

Aqua whas done playing with megumin and wanted to aly down on the couch but Kazuma whas there so as the B she is.

Aqua:Hey Kazuma! Relinquish that spot for me,the exalted Aqua!

Kazuma:Hu?

She pulled her Level card

Aqua:I'm level 21 the highest level in the party.

Y/N:*Laughs in Level 33*

Aqua:You're being awfully impertinent for an under-leveled lowbie.If you get that,then give the spot nearest the fireplace to your superior.

Kazuma:Huh? I don't think your stats have risen at all since i first saw them.

Aqua:Kazuma,you fool. My stats were obviously maxed out from the very start You're mistaken to lump me together with ordinary adventurers.

Kazuma couldn't feel more pity for Aqua so he stands up

Aqua:Oh, what's this? You're being very obedient.

kazuma looks at Aqua with sadness to her and just left the room silently.While Y/N whas crying in inteligens 14 to Aqua with inteligens -14

Darkness:Are you ok Y/N?

Aqua:H-hey? Why are you both sad?

Before Kazuma left the room he wipes the tears away with his sleeves and went away